[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any RPG Maker games worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Map_11.png (3 MB, 1440x864) Image search: [Google]
Map_11.png
3 MB, 1440x864
Any RPG Maker games worth playing?
>>
File: header.jpg (29 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
29 KB, 460x215
>>338313869
always sometimes monsters
http://store.steampowered.com/app/274310/
>>
>>338313869
http://store.steampowered.com/app/327410/?snr=1_5_9__300

If u like them feels.
>>
Lisa the Joyful
>>
Violated Heroine
>>
>>338314687
No, Lisa the Painful is way better.
>>
NTRPG2
>>
Was To The Moon made in RPG Maker? If so, then that.
>>
>>338313869
It's all trash desu.

>all have the same cheap "retro" style
>pseudo intellectual shit stories designed to appeal to hipsters
>overpriced
>>
>>338314747
never will be finished
>>
File: Oneshot.png (309 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
Oneshot.png
309 KB, 800x580
>>
Tales of the drunken Paladin
>>
File: 43248.jpg (57 KB, 385x376) Image search: [Google]
43248.jpg
57 KB, 385x376
>>338313869
Vitamin Quest

Virgin's Protection Magic

The Girl In the Red Slave Collar
>>
>>338313869
eternal senia

short, sweet and full of feels, also has it's own battle system
>>
>>338314812
Both are pretty good but the real question is which had the better ost?
>>
>>338313869
Witch's House. Holy fuck. An RPG maker game does not have a right to be that scary and that good.
>>
My RPG Maker game if I ever bother finishing it.

It'll be great! Just you watch!
>>
File: RPG Maker Horror List.jpg (471 KB, 1008x1932) Image search: [Google]
RPG Maker Horror List.jpg
471 KB, 1008x1932
>>338313869
>>
>>338317285
Painful has more tracks and more good tracks than bad ones, Joyful has less tracks but more refined tracks, the right answer is a mix of both.
>>
>>338317679
Man I forgot Corpse Party was RPGMaker.
>>
I thought Village of Nightmare had an interesting premise even though I wasn't a big fan of some of those fetishes. The early parts where you slowly corrupt the dancer, barman, and shota were really great. I heard they made a sequel but I haven't gotten to it yet.

YonYon makes pretty good games if you want a game with fetish stuff in it instead of just a fetish game. Zombie is a pretty fun rpg where you climb a tower and carefully select when to take potions and use keys to try and reach the top without losing once. Each enemy you defeat gives you either a point of attack or a point of defense and you have to puzzle your way to save as much HP as possible. 13 rooms is a more straightforward puzzle game and it's really tough. There's another puzzle game that takes place in a house and your appearance matches the last cursed doll you picked up and you use the various forms to solve different puzzles. The music is excellent in all of them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.