[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya has come far don't you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Uncharted 4 A Vidya's End.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted 4 A Vidya's End.jpg
507 KB, 1920x1080
Vidya has come far don't you think?
>>
Why because one of the characters in the game is a sex and race you don't like? Does playing Killer 7, BG&E, GTA: SA, etc. trigger /v/? I mean most of /v/ lives in America, chances are you will probably see AT LEAST one woman and at least one black person a day, if not a black woman.
>>
>>338293571
>seeing a black woman
>in the modern civilized world
That can't be right. Uncle /pol/ keeps yapping about the day of the rope and everything.
>>
>>338293571
But those titles weren't blatant inclusion of minorities to be more political correct.
>>
>>338294606
And how do you know that?
>>
>>338293368

>Nathan drake can scale a mountain with his hands, get shot multiple times and climb rope like its going outta style

>Gets beaten up by a girl

Nice agenda
>>
>>338294719
Because it was all about violent video games back then.
>>
>>338294606
Neither is this.

Nadine is shown to be a great fighter and leader of her mercenary group but an absolute retard in terms of finding shit which is what this games are about
>>
>>338293368
Bear in mind that people like this >>338293571 who are posting here are actual niggers and there is no need to reply.
>>
>>338295226
>implying every black is a subhuman piece of shit

I would prefer to live in a country with niggers instead of slav. I live near Russia so trust me i know. Atleast blacks have cool music and fun dances.
>>
>>338293571
>Shilling for this Mary Sue
>muh stronk black womyn
>easily at most 110 lbs
>scrawny as fuck
>can take on 2 muscled and experienced men twice her size each without taking a hit herself
>only villain in an uncharted game that lives

Nope. No agenda here whatsoever.
>>
I find it offensive that the only person who can beat Drake is a black hulking gorilla-like lady who likes watermelon. What blatant stereotyping.
>>
>>338295786
>scrawny as fuck

Dude her arms are gigantic for a women
>>
>>338295563
Actually I do too and you are right. Slavs are among the stupidest people I've ever known and have to be contained in that degenerate cesspool called Russia.
>>
>>338295917
>FOR A WOMAN
Still way too small to be able to beat 2 buff men without taking a hit.
>>
>>338294810
>series about voodoo magic, monsters, and crazy tomb curses

>a women being strong is too unrealistic
>>
>>338296528
>"ugh. How can you believe Z is unrealistic when X and Y are unrealistic? Ugh. Its a video game everything is unrealistic! Don't question this games design!!!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.