[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what the fuck was this shit? Three fucking uncharted games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CVWPCvmU4AAd6SD.jpg orig.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CVWPCvmU4AAd6SD.jpg orig.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
So what the fuck was this shit?
Three fucking uncharted games of bad guys getting what's coming to them, then this bitch comes along, she's a woman and black so ofcourse its impossible to beat her and she walks off unharmed in the end.

What the actual fuck? This bitch probably deserved to die more than anyone in the fucking game.
>>
>>338291646
sjw
>>
>Uncharted 5 will star Drake's granddaughter as an unstoppable half-black ninjutsu master
>>
>>338291646
>bad people get away with shit
wow, it's like real life or something
>>
Uncharted 4 did nothing wrong
>>
>>338291646
Because she's just that badass! Drakey-poo isn't shit compared to this amazing, strong and independent ebony goddess.
>>
>PS4 users actually pay money to fund SJW shit where you get beaten up by a niggress

I just rescue princesses from castles in my game and shit, man.
>>
File: 1460997833000.jpg (92 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1460997833000.jpg
92 KB, 960x538
>>338291646
You know why OP.
>>
>>338291646
Stop my invincible black female antagonist
>>
So this is the power of autism...whoa
>>
>>338291906
see >>338293285
>>
Maybe if you actually played the game you know she didn't deserve to die. She didn't do anything wrong. She was just a paid mercenary doing her job. Plus did any one else get a boner from her kicking your ass?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.