[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power of the PS2:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ayy.jpg (68 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
68 KB, 510x720
Quick /v/ regardless of genre, what are some good ps2 games you recommend?

Got a ps2 for shekels and want to build up my collection. Genre doesn't matter although bonus points for things that bring the feels.

Inb4 emulator
>>
Godhand, DMC1 & 3, The Warriors, War of the Monsters, Twisted Metal: Black, and Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
>>
>>338288157
Also if you want feels try Shadow of the Collosus, I guess
>>
>>338287756
The .hack game series.
The stories are great for the first 4 games while the gameplay is eh. The next 3 games are the opposite with better gameplay with worse but still good stories/better character developement.
Robot alchemic drive
Onimusha series.
Drakengard 1
>>
>>338288157
>Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Lament of the innocence was better.
>>
>>338288601
I disagree, LoI wasn't bad but CoD is probably my favorite 3D Castlevania
>>
The entire TimeSplitters series. Skip the first one if you want.
>>
LOL NOOBS. PS1 was god.

Am I AUTIST YET>
>>
>>338288789
>recommending multiplats for the ps2
OP if you got an Xbox or Gamecube get TS for those instead. TS is an awesome series tho
>>
God of war 1, 2, Ico, Shadow of the colossus, Guitaroo man, Katamari Damacy, Killzone, Black, Spider-man 2, Shinobi, Ghosthunter, Zone of the enders 2, Okami, Odin sphere, Shrek super slam, Final Fantasy XII.
>>
Dark Cloud 1 & 2
Rogue Galaxy
Adventures of Cookie and Cream
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Kinetica

As well as most of the other stuff mentioned ITT
>>
>>338287756
Mercenaries Playground of Destruction for mindless mayhem.
>>
>>338287756
How is destroy all humans 2? I never played the first but still have my ps2
>>
Ratchet and Clank.
>>
War of the Monsters
Spartan: Total Warrior
Freedom Fighters
Red Dead Revolver
Gun
Tony Hawks Underground
GTA San Andreas
Ape Escape 2
Ultimate Spider-man
ESPN Football 2k5
Bully
NBA Street v2
>>
>>338291110
Literally all of them are on PC.
>>
>>338290285
Fucking amazing, much better than the first part.
>>
File: 1419988822080.png (221 KB, 716x720) Image search: [Google]
1419988822080.png
221 KB, 716x720
>PS2 doesn't work anymore
>Destroy all humans games emulate like shit
I want either an hd collection or the series to get the ps2 on ps4 treatment please
>>
>>338291658
>War of the Monsters
>RDR
>Ape Escape 2
>on PC
Good one faggot
>>
>>338291765
Who even owns the rights for it now that Pandemic has gone the way of the Dodo?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.