[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So....... what was the weapon to surpass metal gear? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So....... what was the weapon to surpass metal gear? I think I missed that part.
>>
Nanomachines and Artificial Intelligence.
>>
Bullshit
>>
shitty writing is the weapon that surpassed everything
>>
my dick
>>
Controlling the masses through language.

I think a Metal Gear would be more effective desu.
>>
>>338280754
The D-Walker, supposedly from it's ability to easily manuever around Metal Gears
>>
Peace
>>
I honestly think Kojima got lucky with MGS2 and MGS. He's an awful storyteller and a hack with zero skill.
>>
Battle Gear
>>
WOL
BAC
HIA
>>
>>338283307
That makes sense, seeing how stupid bullshit easy the Sahelanthropus fight is when you deploy with D-walker
>>
>>338280754
vocal chord parasites
>>
>>338280754

something something inner rectum maggots
>>
Fuck this game was so bad. It had so much potential and that faggot Kojima kept shilling it like it was going to be good when he knew he didn't even finish it.
>>
>>338283825
MALE TO FEMALE
>>
>>338280754
Clones of Big Boss.
>>
Wait so why did men become demons?

Oh right. It was a dogshit story written by a hack. RIP in peace Fukushima
>>
>>338280754
It was the parasite, duh. It was a bio-organic weapon.
>>
>Our salvation lies in the father's sins

What the fuck. Literally nothing like that happened
>>
Can someone explain what the fuck skeleman was doing with mini nukes? I thought his plan was to infect the world with parasites
>>
>>338285410
>let me suffer now
yeah well at least that happened
>>
>>338285517
They were to work in connection with the parasites. He would sell the nukes to the practically anyone who asked, but have ultimate control over them. With English a destroyed language, it was his idea that he could force peace upon the world with nuclear deterrence, with nobody able to speak a common tongue except that of nuclear war.

Ignore the fact that the world can, I dunno, change to fucking French or something.
>>
>>338286849
I honestly can't decide whether this is dumber than hot coldman's shit or not
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.