[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Bloodborne 2 is a thing i want it to focus more on Nightmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 2761982-bloodborne_001.jpg (709 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2761982-bloodborne_001.jpg
709 KB, 1920x1080
If Bloodborne 2 is a thing i want it to focus more on Nightmare dimensions so we can have more surealistic art direction with crazy nightmarish bosses and monsters also its gonna help with the theme variety
>>
>>338275279
Thanks.
>>
I really want a Bloodborne 2
>>
>>338275279
ok
>>
i agree with you but jesus christ you need to work on using commas and periods your post makes you sound like a crazy person also sci-fi souls when
>>
>>338275575
for what?
>>
There won't be a Bloodborne 2. There also won't be a Demon's Souls 2.

I'm sorry senpaitachis.
>>
>>338275775
sci fi souls yes
its gonna be excellent
>>
File: calakmul.jpg (270 KB, 1200x864) Image search: [Google]
calakmul.jpg
270 KB, 1200x864
Mesoamerican Souls when?
>>
>>338275928
haha you...
yeah thats good idea i think
>>
>>338275815
didn't they say that they gonna make a sequel?
i rember reading some articles about that
Not confirmed offcourse
>>
>>338275979
It's prettymuch Souls in real life. Giant abandoned cities, cultures we know almost nothing about with strange religious violence and crazy monster-gods.
>>
>>338276051
Nah, Miyazaki is done with everything. Dark Souls, Demon's, Bloodborne.

He's working on a new IP that will very likely be revealed at E3. Might be at Sony's conference, might be at Kadokawa's conference. Yes they are having one too this year.

Question is, will it be like Bloodborne? After all, that was a new IP as well. I don't like the term but it's basically a soulslike set in Victorian London with a lovecraft twist. Or will it be something completely different? All that's certain is that it's multiplat.
>>
>>338276302
>He's working on a new IP that will very likely be revealed at E3
thats good to hear
>>
>>338276374
I only played DaS1 and DaS3 and can't get enough of this guy's games. I'll probably get BB soon once I get a PS4 and this new IP has got me intrigued.
>>
>>338276452
if you didn't play bb you are missing a classic masterpiece tier game
If you find a chance do yourself a favor and play it
>>
>>338275279
God damnit. I just beat Rom and I'm in Yahar'gul Chapel. My stats are 30 vita/31 endur/9 str/13 skill/30 bt/9 arcane. I have a +8 cleaver with 3 fire gems. The 5 or so hunters that spawn (in Yahar'gul) rekt my shit. Is it worth killing them now? Also, I'm considering leveling skill some more but I'm not sure if I should go for more vita before the cost gets ridiculous. I feel my damage is lacking especially vs giants. Any opinions overall? First roadblock and I just want to get past this shit. Sorry for my blog post /v/, I'll keep it to a minimum.
>>
>>338277221
>9 arc
Remove the fire gems. Replace them with +physical gems. You'll notice a world of difference.
>>
>>338277221
you will have this coming
GIT GID
>>
File: 1462818776611.png (218 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1462818776611.png
218 KB, 800x590
>>338277221
>31 endurance
Holy fuck nigger what the hell are you doing. You don't need more than 20 for the fucking cleaver.
>30 bloodtinge when you're using fucking fire gems which scale with arcane and only 9 arc
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. You need more str and skl. Get them both to at least 25 if you plan on continuing to use the cleaver, no wonder you aren't doing damage against the 3* (not 5, don't know where you got that number from).

Jesus Christ I've never seen such butchered stats. Why would you possibly continue to level bloodtinge that high? It boggles the mind.
>>
>>338277221
What the fuck did you do to your stats

why would you neglect damage stats like that while having picked a skill-leaning origin while using a strength-leaning weapon and then complain that your damage sucks

this goes beyond ignorance, it's active idiocy
>>
File: 1458410434994 (1).png (557 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458410434994 (1).png
557 KB, 800x800
>>338277585
>triggered?
>>
>>338277585
also the stat managements is a huge factor in these games
less in BB ofcourse but still
>>
>>338277585
I want to use Chikage when I get to it. I was going to do a BT build for the life sap thing.
>>338277446
I'm going to give this a go. Fire is good for some shit it seems but probably not vs all. Still getting used to everything in this game.
>>
>>338277797
>, it's active idiocy
its beastly idiocy
dude got no insight
GRANT HIM EYES
>>
>>338277904
You could have gotten to Chikage before this,much before this.
>>
sure , and make chalices more randomized
fuck that dog in the chalice with 50% less hp
>>
>>338277904
Also you're using the wrong fucking weapon, guy.

Sink more levels into Skill, go and find the saw spear in the central yharnam aqueduct. Your stats aren't balanced for the saw cleaver.

If you really did get it to +8 already, you wasted your blood stones.
>>
>>338278349
>watchdog of old faggots
>>
>>338278285
Ahhh.. what? Where is it brah?
>>
>>338278349
Just summon Valtr and that Byrgenwerth Madman. Let those two distract it and you just wail on it from behind using the Whirligig Saw.
>>
>>338278467
Yeah I wasn't thinking when I upgraded it. Immediately regretted it. I was frustrated and wanted more damage but forgot that it could be hard to get more. You can't just farm them though? I have enough time on my hands.
>>
File: cainhurst.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1271) Image search: [Google]
cainhurst.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1271
>>338278551
Have you been to cainhurst? You can get to it as soon as you defeat Amelia and take a short trip through the forbidden woods, into Iosefka's Clinic, and snag the summons from the table where you started the game. Then go to hemwick charnal lane, and take a ride to the home of the filthy heretics.

Finish that area up and you can buy it from the messengers. You filthy heretic.

EXECUTIONERS FOR LIFE. Can't wait to murder your vileblood ass online.
>>
>>338275279
After the expansion I honestly doubt we'll get BB2 unless Sony pushes for it.

I mean everything lore wise was explained in the old hunters.
>>
>>338278551
Not the chikage itself but you can get the badge that allows you to buy after joining the Vileblood covenant found after beating Logarius in Cainhurst castle
>>
>>338279354
maybe some new sotry and lore?
more focused on the nightmare dimensions?
there are many ideas for a sequel i believe
>>
>>338279091Awwwwwh yeah, mein neger. Thx, mango. I'm trying to avoid looking shit up as I always manage to see something I didn't want to and shit like that. I actually found that summons. Now just need to find hemwick. It's annoying but asking people that know the game, specific questions helps quite a bit.
>>
>>338278491
he was just annoying but not extremely annoying
minute 1:00 , i could repeat the bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFPnG_2JfT0
yes its me playing
>>
>>338279734
did you know that you can stagger him by hitting his head with some hits? and it breask the damage protection on its head when you do it first time
>>
>>338280020
no, generally i do that on big bosses (laurence for example) if i can find a way to do it , with humanoid-bosses i dont try
>>
File: 1458372840471.jpg (79 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1458372840471.jpg
79 KB, 301x312
>>338279686
I feel you man. There are some things that are just a bit too obscure in the game, so I can't blame you for needing a little assistance. Some other useful hints:
>Explore the Healing Church Workshop thoroughly, there's a big secret within it.
>read fucking item descriptions obviously, a lot of the key item ones will point you in the right direction
>eat some motherfucking umbilical cords to ensure you get the best ending
I had a friend who gave hints and pointers while keeping things obscure on my first play through and that's honestly the best way to do it. Just keep playing and have fun.

seriously though I will fucking murder your vileblood ass if I ever see you online, if you ever get ground into a pink fleshy pulp by Executioner Lazonrith then you know it's me.
>>
>>338275928
Crown of the Sunken King's Dragon Sanctum was pretty much exactly that. It even had spike traps.
>>
>>338280323
Added this to my notes.
I've been trying to absorb all the information I can in game. It is all a bit obscure but I already know I want to do a NG+ and I want to make an Arcane build next when I finish the game and finish my next character's face. As well, I'll be online soon enough and you've got a fight in the future. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with the vidya. I know I'm not gonna want to sleep when I get Chikage and that kinda blows cuz I'm at like 16 hours straight atm. Gonna need someone to take this controller away so I can catch some z's.
>>
>Bloodborne 2 made by B team
>>
File: 1462305853721.jpg (698 KB, 1289x1407) Image search: [Google]
1462305853721.jpg
698 KB, 1289x1407
>>338281916
Good, goooood, let the fun flow through you.

It's my fav game of all time, if you're genuinely down to play some online my psn id is Casual_Alchemy, add it up if you want. I'm currently doing a Confederate character on NG+ so i'm more inclined to help than harm right now.

Also, attached an arcane build guide, never followed it myself but it might prove useful to you on your next play through.
>>
Fuck eveything about the forbidden woods actually
>>
>>338275279
I'm really torn on a 2nd Bloodborne. Its easily my favorite of the series and damn near my favorite game period. But they really did wrap everything up with The Old hunters.

Trick weapons were amazing, the setting was fantastic, the lore was actually deep and well thought out instead of the usual TIME IS CONVOLUTED LUL bullshit. Insight is one of my favorite game mechanics ever even if it is a bit underutilized. Best boss fights in the series, and fantastic combat overall.

Just lacked length and weapons(fixed with dlc) and chalice dungeons were boring instead of interesting.

The eldritch twist that occured in this game is one of the most exciting and pleasing experiences I've ever had it gaming, the bread-crumb trail is immaculate and lord almighty did they do Lovecraft right.
>>
>>338282054
>DS2 and DS3 made by the B-team
>BB and their current project made by the A-team
For how disappointing DS3 was I'm pleased to know a better game is right around the corner.
>>
>>338283032
DS3 wasnt made by B team
>>
>>338283312
It absolutely was. Miyazaki didn't join up until it was over halfway finished, DS3 was started up well before BB was finished, and they have another project he is directing right now.

Miyazaki directing DS3 is a meme you need to let go. They slapped his name on it because PR over how poorly DS2 was recieved. DS3 is a mess of a game.
>>
>>338283625
Next youll tell me your dad works for From
>>
>>338283732
Not him but that actually is the case. Miyazaki wasn't there for the beginning of Dks3 development, it wasn't until Old Hunters was completely finished that he joined up on the project. So while he did direct on it, initial development was handled by...others, who knows who.
>>
>>338283732
No but you are naive as shit to think his name being in the credits means jack shit when you take how DS2 was recieved into effect along with how impossible it would be to direct 3 different projects at the same time. DS3 is a half-assed game that is of low quality when compared to games like BB, a game he actually directed.

Although I suspect your naive ass would believe me if I said my Dad did work for from if it was in print.
>>
>>338277585
I put all my points into Endurance and made a quality build
Who needs vit when you can't be touched?
Yes, I did beat the game and the chalice dungeons and I did the game + the expansion on NG+ with that build too
>>
>>338276302
>>338276374
I really doubt it. I'm willing to bet they'll actually take their time on a game now rather than rushing one out again by next year's E3. I hope it's something totally different to Souls too.
>>
>>338284060
Find a source then.
>>
>>338285061
i'll be happy if its not a sequel
i dont care if its ps4 exclusive or xbone exclusive or pc exclusive
just focus on a single thing
wouldn't mind bb2 but they they seem to be better at making new games than sequels
>>
>>338276452
Bloodborne is an excellent game. You're in for a treat.
>>
>>338286060
It's not a sequel. It's been confirmed, over and over, that it's going to be a new IP.
>>
>>338282169
I am quite serious about the PvP stuff. I have your acc name in my notes (saved image too, ty) and I will fight you later if you're down still. For now, I want to get better before adding people so I'm not embarrassed. I'm new to the Souls series and newer gen games in general. Came from NES and Wii a couple months ago. I liked Monster Hunter and thought I was cool for beating it easily but I can see how much more difficult BB is and it is both humbling and too much fun. Just beat the witch and I'm about to head to Cainhurst. Thx again for your help.

In closing, there should be another sequel, even if it isn't as good, at least it would be an option. There needs to be more of this.
>>
>>338282850
really fantastic game man
Even though i am afraid of a sequel i really wanted to happen
unless there is a new completelly fresh ip
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.