[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this moron. Why the fuck did he kill Rosaria?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 854x480
I don't get this moron.

Why the fuck did he kill Rosaria?

Going to him he starts pointing the finger at me asking why I want her soul, bitch I want to give it back to her
>>
>>338274025
>I want to give it back to her

Why thought? Giving Rosaria her soul back changes nothing, you can still offer pale tongues and change attributes while she's dead, and you can use her soul to make a pretty good miracle. There's literally no reason to give Rosaria her soul back.
>>
>>338274025
just wait for vaatividya's headcanon video.
>>
hahaha GIT

HAHA ARE YOU READ FOR IT

GIT FUCKING GOOD HAHAHA LMAOOOO
>>
>>338274025
Doesn't something he say while you're fighting him imply he isn't human?
>>
>>338274164
>What is Story?
laugh what you want, but people give a shit.
>>
>>338274230
jajajajaja
>>
>>338274025

>Won't give you the key for the whole orb until you have a pale tongue.
>That's cool; someone who successfully invades with the 5 cracked orbs can get the whole orb early.
>Fucker leaves firelink until halfway through undead settlement anyway.

There is no reason for this.
>>
>>338274164

>miracle

I don't main Miracles though, so it's useless to me

And selling it for more souls sounds like bad taste to me
>>
>>338274390
>story
>in a Souls game

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>338274230

That has nothing to do with the thread though
>>
Rosaria is like a corrupted gwynevere, atleast thats what it seems like with the miracle the soul gives you and where he takes the soul. Probably wanted to return her to how she "once was".
>>
His face is badly burned. But he never tryed to change his face, even if Rosaria could make this. He learned to cope with his body. So he wanted other people to be like him - deal with your body. So he killed her.
It is an anti-trans agenda.
>>
>>338274025

His location and words imply that he's actually dark moon covenant

But it still doesn't make sense since Rosaria was a victim of Sullyvahn already

Borial Dancer is Implied Rosaria's Daughter who cut off her tongue because Sullyvahn told her to
>>
>>338274661
well meme'd
>>
>>338274745
he was making an obvious joke how did you not get that
he's poking fun at people who post nothing but git gud in all souls threads
how did you not
get that
man
>>
>>338274451
I don't understand your complain.
>>
File: 1.jpg (263 KB, 1195x896) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
263 KB, 1195x896
Alright so get this senpai, Yellowfinger Heysel turns into one of those maggot slug creatures, I can only assume that all members of Rosaria's fingers degrade over time and become those abominations, so maybe leonhardt was slowly going insane because of this and thus killed Rosaria to prevent himself from becoming one of those things and yet because he was a finger he was being mindfucked into loving and serving Rosaria forever. So his mind is tearing itself apart and he can't tell what's real anymore
>>
>>338274390

Guess what? You get NONE of it. No new dialogue outside of a thank you.
>>
>>338275321
who draws that shit
no matter how feminine you draw him, it's a BOY
>>
>>338275586
But with a feminine penis
>>
>>338275676
you fag..
>>
>>338274164
But I love her.
>>
>>338275742
Kek, new here bud?
>>
>>338275742
It's a feminine penis, are you stupid?
>>
>>338275427
Wait, Rosaria says thank you when you give the soul back?
>>
>>338275321
actually if you spend all your respec/appearance change tries for the current run

it tells you, further change will result in turning into a maggot
how ever the game stops you from ever trying to become a maggot
>>
File: 1463459196256.jpg (57 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1463459196256.jpg
57 KB, 500x750
>>338275586
That's the point. Boys are attractive. Only people with abysmal taste think women are anything but disgusting.
>>
>>338274164
We really shouldn't have to explain why you would want to revive a sexy goddess of birthing.
>>
>>338275586
So?
>>
>>338274164
I did it because I'm never going to use the miracle on a quality build. I'll probably use her soul on a faith character though.
>>
>>338274878
Citation required. None of that is implied and sounds like you pulled it out of your ass.
>>
>>338279401
Best post of the thread.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.