[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spend most of their money making BattleBorn >Forgot to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1463756976710.png (707 KB, 557x904) Image search: [Google]
1463756976710.png
707 KB, 557x904
>Spend most of their money making BattleBorn
>Forgot to fund advertisement
>To save even more penny they commissioned a chinese animation studio to make a shitty video
>While Overwatch makes CGI shorts
>Release game earlier than Overwatch for the sake of being first
>Release day got no news whatsoever
>Overwatch released open beta on the same day
>Overwatch got more players
>Overwatch replays got more viewers than LIVE BattleBorn streams
>Gearbox to release DLC character on May 24 release day of Overwatch
when will they learn watching all these attempts makes me remember Evolve shilling
>>
>>338273658
I blame Randy for all this. Dude has shown time and time again how out of touch and arrogant he is. Remember when it was found out that most of the funds for Alien Colonial Marines were being used for Borderlands 2 and how Randy tried to joke about things and blow off the criticism?

Randy got way too arrogant with Battleborn. They wanted from the beginning to go head to head with Overwatch, thinking they could stop Blizzard. Unfortunately for them Blizzard is Blizzard, and you can't stop the Blizzard train
>>
That picture makes me sad and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I don't want so see gearbox fail? I know it's their own fault for this games flop, but hopes are that gearbox will learn from this and better prepare for their next major release.
>>
>>338273961
Major release of what?
Another Borderlands that was worse than the last and inferior in every way to the first?
A game of a beloved franchise they will botch hard in sake of paying themselves?
>>
>>338273961
Gearbox needs to fall, and it's management made jobless, Randy is such a goddamn piece of shit who has fucked over way more people than should be allowed at this point.
>>
>>338273961
>not learning your lesson with millions of dollars the first time

Nah.
>>
I feel bad for the people who are working on Battleborn
Absolutely embarassing
>>
To be honest the graphic design and advertisement art for Battleborn is fucking terrible. I got a bunch of advertisement for it through Steam, I thought it was shitty game made by a small studio that had to do with superheroes...what were they thinking.
>>
File: kek.png (35 KB, 968x687) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
35 KB, 968x687
>>
>>338273658
Let it burn
>>
File: kek2.png (26 KB, 869x532) Image search: [Google]
kek2.png
26 KB, 869x532
>>
File: 1455835969231.jpg (29 KB, 254x257) Image search: [Google]
1455835969231.jpg
29 KB, 254x257
>>338274704
audibly laughed
>>
It's actually a really fun game, so it really sucks that gearcuck dropped the ball hard with getting people to realize the game even exists.
>>
>>338274704
>The charts don't even call Battleborn a video game, just 'Online game' like farmville or some no name flash game
>>
Having to grind for heroes immediately turned me off. I played one match as the guy with the minigun and it just felt incredibly clunky, then one guy DC'd which instantly reminded me of my experience with LoL and I quit without ever looking back. People say overwatch should be free but if anything battleborn should be free, it has all the elements of a F2P game but with a $60 price tag.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.