[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sephiroth.full.25723[1].jpg (286 KB, 1847x1444) Image search: [Google]
Sephiroth.full.25723[1].jpg
286 KB, 1847x1444
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>338272445
hitler analog, he saw himself as the perfect being and wanted to eradicate everything else
>>
Damn, I don't remember Sephiroth being that fuck ugly.
>>
>>338272445
Mommy issues, egomania, and a god complex.

I always thought it was hilarious that Sephiroth though he was so great, because in reality he's just a big ol faggot.
>>
>>338272553
Never really saw it as a Hitler analog, that's way to childish and simple.
>>
>>338272445
>spend entire life doing good, being a good SOLDIER, practically poster boy for SHINRA
>find out they lied to you your entire life and that you're not even human, just some genetic freak made out of the cells of an alien then said cells were used to create further monsters
>can't handle this, have a break down
>>
I always thought they could've added some dialogue for Sephiroth before the final battle tbqh
Cloud gets to have his big speech and the guy says nothing? I always though that was odd
>>
>>338273569
Sephiroth was being mind controlled by Jenova the entire time.
>>
>>338273695
other way around actually
>>
>>338273554
>can't handle this, have a break down
>Decide to destroy the planet

Wew lad, what an over-reacting nancy.
>>
>>338273569
The final sephiroth is just a manifestation of cloud's inner demons. He ain't real bro.
>>
>>338273569
It'll be in the remake
Sephiroth is giving his grandiose speech to Cloud
>press O to attack
>O
>"SHUT YOUR FACE SEPHIROTH"
>>
>>338273929
>Decide to destroy the planet
except he wanted to wound it so he could absorb the lifestream and become god?
>>
>>338274128
Well what do you think is going to happen if he absorbs the lifestream?
>>
>>338273929
>>338274128
His reaction was
>You wanted to make me like Mother?
>I'll be like her, and further her plans
>I'll consume this world and become a god!
>>
>>338274273
That's just a consequence of his actions.
>>
>>338274273
he gets to rule over what's left of the planet, who knows
>>
File: Clud.png (325 KB, 881x673) Image search: [Google]
Clud.png
325 KB, 881x673
>>338273554
ACTUALLY

He "found out" that he was potentially the last of an ancient race betrayed by humanity. He developed a deep hatred for humanity, seeking revenge and to take his abused mother to the promised land of legends. It wasn't until he got thrown into the lifestream and absorbed the knowledge within that he truly went mad and wanted to become a god.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.