[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just cleaned out a massive pile of games to sell and here are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Just cleaned out a massive pile of games to sell and here are the ones I decided to keep.

You guys think there are any other games here I should let go of?

Also feel free to post your own vidja collections.
>>
PS2, GC and Wii can all be emulated, they're safe to sell.
>>
i'd get rid of the mario partys and the halos. solid collection m8
>>
>>338262182
Where is your Mario Maker? I hope your not selling it.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (47 KB, 403x380) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
47 KB, 403x380
>>338262182
>PAL fag hoarding Cancertendo

Color me suprised
>>
>>338262182
>keeping the crappy original versions of Zelda as well as the HD versions

Purpose. What for?
>>
>>338262286
OP here.

Got Mario Maker virtually, in fact a decent amount of games I own on PS4, PC and my Wii U are.
>>
>>338262182
PS has an impressive library
>>
>>338262269
I got rid of every other Halo game, however those three are games with campaigns I genuinely enjoy, just to mention love a classic game of local multiplayer.

Likewise with the Mario Party games, they're not the best. But I often have friends round and they make for hilarious soul crushing moments.
>>
>>338262248
This. I made over 1000 dollars selling less than half my emulatable games and consoles.

There's no point in having them, they just take up space. If you plan on ever moving out all those excess games will be a pain.
>>
>>338262386
Ha ha! I have no idea what this means, but being a resident of the UK, is it all that surprising?
>>
>>338262698
This is a good reason I got rid of several games like the RE Remake, Bioshocks and other games that have come out in better editions and digitally.

I'll probably let go of them at some point when I have a decent PC going, have never owned a desktop in my life because poor.

I live in my own place and probably won't be moving any time soon at least.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.