[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will XV be the first Final Fantasy to give their super special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10
File: Luna.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Will XV be the first Final Fantasy to give their super special snowflake plot device waifu an actual personality?
>>
File: HAHAHA! No.jpg (67 KB, 780x477) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA! No.jpg
67 KB, 780x477
>>338251753
>>
>>338251753
Yeah watch the movie in July it will emphasize more on her, and the king.
>>
File: Noctis Luna ffxv.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Noctis Luna ffxv.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>338251753
First of all many FF has the main female with personality, and second of all we already seen Luna has personality.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>338251753
Wont forger Stella. She woudlve been a much better character. And fuck you OP, dont speak ill of my waifus or I'll hunt you down.
>>
File: Stella-Weak---Luna-Strong.jpg (1 MB, 3425x963) Image search: [Google]
Stella-Weak---Luna-Strong.jpg
1 MB, 3425x963
>>338252351
Nope, Stella was confirmed trash weak damsel who needed saving, Luna has an actual role and personality while being active in the games events.
>>
File: Squenix makes best vydia women.jpg (838 KB, 2431x1718) Image search: [Google]
Squenix makes best vydia women.jpg
838 KB, 2431x1718
>>338252419
Stella was going to be an antagonist to Noctis derp!
>>
File: Luna-as-the-Oracle.jpg (204 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
Luna-as-the-Oracle.jpg
204 KB, 1279x720
>>338252590
No she wasn't, she was stated as only being an "unfortunate enemy" due to their alligiances but that they don't want to fight each other, she was never stated to be an antagonist.

And it was later confirmed that one of the main reasons they replaced Stella with Luna was because they didn't want the heroine to be weak and someone who needed saving but instead someone who has a strong and active role and their own will and power, that's why they replaced Stella with Luna. Stella was confirmed weak damsel who needed saving while Luna is someone who is actually capable of doing things on her own and is active in the games events.
>>
>>338252318
/thread
>>
File: 1451984214536.jpg (57 KB, 640x337) Image search: [Google]
1451984214536.jpg
57 KB, 640x337
>>338252786
An antagonist, adversary, enemy, moron. Fine, dont get triggered by "antagonist," lets use adversary now.
>And it was later confirmed that one of the main reasons they replaced Stella with Luna was because they didn't want the heroine to be weak and someone who needed saving but instead someone who has a strong and active role and their own will and power, that's why they replaced Stella with Luna.
Citation needed.
Dont know whats wrong about needing saving but, Stella sure didnt seem weak to me.
>>
File: Stellafags BTFO.webm (1 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Stellafags BTFO.webm
1 MB, 576x324
>>338253238
She was never an antagonist, at best she was a rival. Even random monsters are "enemies" but those aren't antagonists, Garula for example literally non hostile enemies that then attack you if you attack them.

>Within the overall theme of the journey, the team reasoned on what position a heroine should take, and thought that rather than having a more passive and weak heroine that needs to be saved, it would be much better to have a stronger and more determined female character, who actively engages with the events in the story, and to play that role they thought they needed a different character than Stella.

>That’s why they decided on Luna, that is the character that can fullfill that role.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/08/05/final-fantasy-xv-director-responds-to-criticism-for-stellas-removal-explains-why-luna-was-chosen/

>Stella sure didnt seem weak to me.
Tabata even mentioned that people never saw all that much of Stella and that the more you saw of her your impression of her would change from what you saw in the trailers. Just because she held a sword at Noctis while looking she was about to cry in every other scene doesn't mean Stella was strong. People filled the gaps of what we didn't know about her with their own headcanon.
>>
File: 1455246697929.gif (94 KB, 514x510) Image search: [Google]
1455246697929.gif
94 KB, 514x510
>>338253535
I still disapprove with the removal of Stella. At least you provided citation, dont buy Tabata but, eh... Im here willing to give Luna a chance.
>>
>>338253535
If you have been following the games development closely and listened to every quote and interview from then till now, you could easily tell what Tabata is trying to cover/PR speak over the bad things to calm fans down. I'm giving Luna a chance, but I still wished to see them two fight.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.