[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CENSORED! I'm sure /v/ will be furious about this and fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: not anime tits so who cares.png (202 KB, 650x703) Image search: [Google]
not anime tits so who cares.png
202 KB, 650x703
CENSORED!

I'm sure /v/ will be furious about this and fight against this injustice because it's not like /v/ only cares about censorship when it's about waifus, right? Expect this thread to get 500 replies just like a DOAX3 or Fatal Frame V thread would get.
>>
More or less
>>
So how what can we do. I wanna play this
>>
dick and balls from behind

what the fuck?
>>
File: foggy gas chamber window.png (34 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
foggy gas chamber window.png
34 KB, 501x585
>>338248136
But games like Hatred are allowed?
>>
you can have a game with political standpoints/elements, but it can't be the only focus. a video game is a still a video game.

nobody wants to spend 2 hours controlling a child in a war area just to watch him/her die with some sad music playing.
>>
Remember, if you don't fight against all game censorship, they'll come for YOUR games next!
>>
>>338248704
>you can have a game with political standpoints/elements, but it can't be the only focus
Why not? Where's the rulebook?
>>
>>338248704
>supporting censorship
Fuck off SJW
>>
>>338248704
Fuck off JIDF, you're spotted
>>
Only underage weebs care about "censorship". That's why censorship threads here are such a joke.
>>
>>338248779
don't need a rulebook to tell me that people on the mobile market is not interested in spending 2 hours on some depressing political propaganda.

>>338248849
nah

>>338249219
nah
>>
>>338249729
>supporting censorship
Fuck off SJW
>>
>>338248136
Looks like a retarded premise for a game. but it has just as much right to be sold as hatred and gone homo.
>>
>>338249729
>don't need a rulebook to tell me that people on the mobile market is not interested in spending 2 hours on some depressing political propaganda.

But one of the best things to do on your phone is read the news.
>>
>>338248136
Anon, you are underestimating the mind of the virgin weeb. They are so hard up you wouldn't believe.
These cringe crusaders want to launch a holy war on censorship, but ONLY over animu tits. Another game which is coming out soon is having blood censored, and /v/ shrugged it's collective shoulders. But the second some cleavage disappears you can be sure these fucking losers will be losing their fucking minds over it. Because they have nothing else. They don't like any games other than their fapbait pandering garbage and they certainly don't have girlfriends to take their minds off their 2D fantasies. It's all they have, so they kick and scream and have absolutely no self-awareness for how pathetic and embarrassing they look. Companies continue to ignore them because they don't lose face with any rational, average person, they just lose the "loyalty" of screeching autistic shutins who will announce a boycott at the drop of a hat, or planned to pirate your games from the beginning. Money is not lost by ignoring these sad sacks of shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.