[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All of these people wanting Senran Kagura on PC for nude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: naatiti.jpg (1 MB, 4800x2176) Image search: [Google]
naatiti.jpg
1 MB, 4800x2176
>All of these people wanting Senran Kagura on PC for nude mods
>2 years ago the Japanese Senran Kagura community already figured out how to disable censors on the Vita version
>Even without disabled censors it's actually quite easy to use accessories to add genitals using the balloon item, which is what people are using in the game's sequel Estival Versus to do the same thing.

I have the Japanese version of Shinovi Versus for the Playstation Vita.
I have the English version of Shinovi Versus for the Playstation Vita.

I just want a PC version of Shinovi Versus so that I can create a patch that replaces Xseed's localization with the more accurate community made translation that was released when the Japanese version was released.

Other problems with the Vita version is its high compression of screenshots, the screenshot key skipping over entire story scenes when pressed incorrectly, a huge watermark that overlaps text when you do manage to take a screenshot, and framerate drops on certain stages.

Overall a PC version of Shinovi Versus would be more convenient to use for updating the Senran Kagura wiki because it would mean simply pressing Print Screen to make a screenshot instead of having to connect Vita via USB and transfer them over with Content Manager Assistant.
>>
nice essay fag

i hope its a rough draft because your thesis is shit
>>
>>338240979
I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read it.

However, without knowing your qualifications I don't think I'll be able to accept your criticism.
>>
>>338240706
>>2 years ago the Japanese Senran Kagura community already figured out how to disable censors on the Vita version
>>Even without disabled censors it's actually quite easy to use accessories to add genitals using the balloon item, which is what people are using in the game's sequel Estival Versus to do the same thing.

What's this now?
>>
TL;DR
Also, no textured nipples? What a bummer
>>
Hit me up when EV gets a PC port
>>
File: 飛鳥の乳首.jpg (739 KB, 1632x960) Image search: [Google]
飛鳥の乳首.jpg
739 KB, 1632x960
>>
File: 1461180093880.png (171 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
1461180093880.png
171 KB, 394x346
>>338240706
Let me get this straight, the nips found out a way to go onto the code and rip the bandages off the boobs, but we still can't pirate the shit or run homebrew? Where the fuck are their priorities?
>>
>>338243180
Maybe they don't want to make a pirateable version, so that entitled faggots support the series instead of fucking the devs over? I know, subhumans like you wouldn't understand.
>>
File: 1388152696783.jpg (56 KB, 688x662) Image search: [Google]
1388152696783.jpg
56 KB, 688x662
>>338243521
>amazing piece of tech
>can only play weeb games

It's faggots like you that impede progress and want us to live in the stone age. I hope your entire family dies from some incurable rare strand of cancer
>>
File: DKMR-P01_49.jpg (2 MB, 2180x3000) Image search: [Google]
DKMR-P01_49.jpg
2 MB, 2180x3000
>>338243180
My guess is that they hex edited their save files to replace equipped panties with panties that don't have textures. Still doesn't explain the lack of censors though.
>>
>>338240706

>add genitals using the balloon item

What
>>
>>338244001
>hurr durr durr it's shit, but I want it. For free! I deserve it! How dare you want people to get rewarded for their work!

Are you seriously retarded? How could we possibly make progress. If fahgots just want to steal shit, you mong
>>
>>338244001
>defends piracy
>talks about progress

Kek
>>
File: 1.jpg (231 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
231 KB, 960x544
>>338244231
There's an accessory that is a balloon and it comes in two colors: flesh and pink. Since you can morph items it's quite easy to just place it on character's chests to create bigger breasts or add nipples. The developers knew it would be used this way when they added it.
>>
>>338244731
awesome.
>>
>>338244731
Is it a DLC item? I don't remember it but it's been a while since I last played SV.
>>
>>338240706
>I just want a PC version of Shinovi Versus so that I can create a patch that replaces Xseed's localization with the more accurate community made translation that was released when the Japanese version was released.
Do you have some examples of the inaccuracies in Xseed's translation? Excluding the omission of characters' ages, I was led to believe that their translation was fairly accurate.
>>
File: 1433468014296.gif (593 KB, 400x201) Image search: [Google]
1433468014296.gif
593 KB, 400x201
>>338243180
Never underestimate the dick's power over reason.
>>
What's the point of removing the censors? There's no nips anyway. Nude mods would have them.
>>
>>338240706
>I just want a PC version of Shinovi Versus so that I can create a patch that replaces Xseed's localization with the more accurate community made translation that was released when the Japanese version was released.

I'm gonna make a wild guess and say that "more accurate" = "stilted and soulless"
>>
File: image (1).jpg (39 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
39 KB, 675x675
>>338245041
Yes. It's $.50 on PSN.
>>
>>338245475
Thanks, not sure if I want to buy it with the PC release getting closer...
>>
File: 2014-04-21-144534.jpg (348 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-21-144534.jpg
348 KB, 960x544
>>338245213
>Yumi's dialogue changed to baby talk in her Girl's Heart story.
>Mirai and Ryoubi's dialogue changed so that they curse more.
>Yozakura's Okayama accent changed to a Brooklyn accent.
>Shiki's gyaru slang changed to valley girl nonsense.
>>
>>338246231
How the fuck would they leave in slang from a foreign language? How would someone who doesn't even know what gyaru is be expected to interpret it? How are they supposed to convey that Yozakura is from Okayama in a way that people who couldn't even find it on a map would appreciate it? Face it, lots of things lose their import and impact when translated. Replacing these things is really the only way to even attempt to keep them around, unless you make lots of notes for readers to reference.
>>
I don't think Yozakura's accent was handled well. I didn't really find her dialect that much different from the rest of the cast. Now if she spoke like Yangus from DQ8 tho...
>>
>>338246824
You are absolutely right, but you can't underestimate the power of autism
>>
Is it weird I don't really care about wanting to see nipples or anything like that in these games? I think the nudity is more funny than lewd, in a Carry On sense.
>>
>>338245454
>>338246231

Yep I was spot-on.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.