[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAVIORS OF THENINDUSTRY THREAD.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 233x217
Can we have a ps4 thread without getting laughed at ?
>>
>You didn't fall for the PC maymay
>tfw
>>
New trailer for forza killer

https://youtu.be/73mCml74aXs
>>
Bloodborne
>>
>Savoirs of the industry
>Nindustry

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>338232662
Typo. Jesus Christ. Here we go again
>>
There's a playstation general in vg you massive goober.
>>
>>338232768
>/vg/

Who fucki g cares about vg
>>
You should if you'd like a safe space to talk about your shitty blu ray player.
>>
>>338232915
Go back to your safe space

>>>/r/pcmasterrace
>>
As long as we can admit Uncharted is shit.
>>
>>338232623
>still lawnmowers
>AI still retarded
>still brick physics
>forza killer

Forza 5 sucked dick, but nahhh. I dunno. I've had it with Polyphony fucking the series over, but I'd still buy it.
>>
>>338232915
What are you ?
Nintendork
Xbutt
Pkek ?
>>
Stop console warring. It reduces your quality of life and degrades your mind.
>>
File: smallpc.jpg (39 KB, 552x522) Image search: [Google]
smallpc.jpg
39 KB, 552x522
>>338233312
The only acceptable choice in the current year (2016)
>>
>>338232549
i think we can have a ps4 thread but also at the same time people are going to come on here and say some really adult things because hte ps4 is not the xbox one and i understand that they'ren ot the same and it doesnt bother me because there are some games on it that are really fun but there are also others that aren't really that fun so it's kinda a tossup if you should get one or not but if you have the money to spare i don't seee why you shouldn't get one because one ofthose really good games is blood born and i know it's called meme game and is talked a lot there but its a hard game that makes you try really hard to be good at it and because it's on hte ps4 it looks really good but i'm not saying the xbox one games look bad but the gpu just isn't htat powerful
tha's my 2 sense about it
>>
>>338232549
I bought a ps4 solely for bloodborne.
That was last month.
I played the game a week straight, didn't finish, and haven't booted up the ps4 since then. I don't regret my purchase (just means I won't have to buy it later), but I wish there were more games. I'm not really into jap stuff like purseowner or boring shit like uncharted so I'm not sure what else I have to look forward to.
I have a PC too though so it's not like I'm lacking options, I just want more exclusives or something worth playing on console.
>>
File: 1461198025529.jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1461198025529.jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>ps4 thread
>on /v/

you can always dream, op
>>
>>338233885
i think persona isnt a bad game at all but it does have some really slow moments and i really like the dating parts because they help me get really good at dating and it does help trust me. i like the characters because theyre really funny espeicaly the bear even though thats actually a person inside of it but whatever. unchardted looks really good im susprised that its not a movie though cbecause it looks like a movie and kinda plays like one but its ok because you really play it for the whole esperience and i also think nathan drake is kinda of a badass!
>>
File: 1436229998625.jpg (463 KB, 2594x2001) Image search: [Google]
1436229998625.jpg
463 KB, 2594x2001
The prophecy came true
>>
File: 6543634534.png (53 KB, 853x779) Image search: [Google]
6543634534.png
53 KB, 853x779
>>338232549
Why don't you people buy some games then?
>>
>>338232549
PlaystationNow and PlaystationPlus should've been paired together.

Multiplayer should've been free like before.

>>338232654
Bloodborne is nice.
>>
>>338235013
But you posted a list of games bought
>>
Congratulations on being a gloried Call of Duty/Madden/Grand Theft Auto machine for this generation.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.