[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: doom_2016_cyberdemon-1920x1200.jpg (537 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
doom_2016_cyberdemon-1920x1200.jpg
537 KB, 1920x1200
Another day, another DOOM thread.
Tell us about your best/most surprising/craziest campaign moment.

For me it was the fight with the Cyberdemon. At the end of the first half, I thought that's it? That was the Cyberdemon fight? Then came the second half, I was halppily surprised and he kicked my ass 20 times till i finally killed that sucker.
>>
piracy when?

I haven't even pirated a game in about 4 years, but fuck paying for a new single player game and fuck bethesda
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 557x605
>>338231764
I fired a BFG shot over an area and killed 23 enemies with said shot. Was pretty hype.
>>
>>338231881
Denuvo

people on reddit are attempting to crack it. It's not impossible but it's improbable
>>
OP here, another thing that surprised me the most was, how much better the Cacodemon looked after I shot off his little arms. I swear he looked much more happier after that.
>>
>>338231961
There can only be 5 on screen
>>
>>338232332
Shouldn't you be shitposting in an Overwatch thread?
>>
>>338232332
No, there are much more than 5 on screen. 10 minutes ago, I had a Cacodemon, Baron of Hell, 3 Imps and one Mancubus on screen, all at the same time.
>>
>>338232560
>6 demons on screen
>much more than 5

wew lad
>>
>>338232560
>>338232960
There's even a room right after you get the BFG with a bunch of possessed in it.
>>
>>338232960
The encounter with the first Baron of Hell has at least 20 possessed/imps on screen in addition to the Baron.
>>
>>338231764
You know this is what >>>/vg/ is for, right?
>>
>>338233159
>>338233159
>The encounter with the first Baron of Hell has at least 20 possessed/imps on screen in addition to the Baron.
Didn't know because I didn't get cuckd by Bethesda. I'm only here to shitpost
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.