[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh /v/, why are you so distraught?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: dragons.png (1 MB, 1080x535) Image search: [Google]
dragons.png
1 MB, 1080x535
Oh /v/, why are you so distraught?
>>
i don't get it
>>
File: 1461513474433.png (35 KB, 675x827) Image search: [Google]
1461513474433.png
35 KB, 675x827
VIDEO
GAMES
>>
>>338230798
Seeking fun, I killed my video games and now I am lost.
>>
I KILLED MAH BRUDDA
>>
File: midori_smug.png (786 KB, 859x720) Image search: [Google]
midori_smug.png
786 KB, 859x720
>watching glorified game commercials
>>
>>338230798
Install size for newer games. How anyone can justify 30-50 GB being the new average is beyond me.
>>
>>338231341
Buy another harddrive you filthy peasant.
>>
>>338231439
You're missing the point.
>>
>>338231078
This image is vidya my crossposting reddit friend.
>>
>>338230798
Blizzard won't stop shilling their shitty TF2 clone on me, please help.
>>
>>338230798
because of off topic threads like yours. also /pol/ shitters worst than SJWs and anons falling for it. sometimes i scroll the first page for an hour or so without seeing an interesting thread.
>>
>>338231575
>Games getting better graphics, required patches, and other things with each generation
>As a result, file size increases
>WOW WHY SHOULD I KEEP UP WITH TECHNOLOGY

How dumb can people be
>>
Because of the threads that constantly bog this shit down
>Greentext thread about a video game levels, bosses, missions, etc. with a reaction image from a disney cartoon or anime
>Thread defending/against piracy
>Thread with a Twitter post
>Thread with images of Princess Peach/Daisy/Rosalina/Zero Suit Samus, or their cosplayers, and their butts or breasts
>Threads with one word of a meme expecting the next 40 replies to finish the rest of the meme using one word
>Drawthread
>Thread talking about the graphics of games on Playstation 4
>Thread about OP's life with Pepe image and asking for game recommendations and for people to talk to him
>Overwatch thread with image of Tracer
>Overwatch thread with image of Widowmaker
>Overwatch thread with image of Mei
>Overwatch thread with image of D. Va
>Overwatch thread with image of Bastion
>Overwatch thread with image of Symmetra
>Overwatch thread with image of Zarya
>Overwatch thread with image of Mercy
>Overwatch thread with image of Pharah
>/v/kend Smash thread
>"." (Melee thread)
>Thread complaining about Smash Bros
>Pokemon thread
>Neptunia thread
>Dark Souls thread
>"What games let me ____" with an image/meme (Dover Boys is a common one this month) dictating what the thread is actually going to be discussing
>Thread complaining about other threads with an image of Pepe
>>
>>338231919
>graphics can only be good if the file size is really big
>>
>>338231341

>Game is 50GB
>95% of it is just cutscenes and muh graphicks

I hate it

You can make atmospheric, impactful and aesthetically pleasing games with so little, why they have to shoot for the wasteful bloat of 3d realism blows my fucking mind
>>
>>338231260
>watching glorified anime body pillow commercials
>>
File: indie game costanza.jpg (886 B, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
indie game costanza.jpg
886 B, 126x126
>>338231919
>Companies no longer care about optimization because people will just buy bigger harddrives

this is the future you chose
>>
>>338231341
BUT MUH UNCOMPRESSED TEXTURES
BUT MUH CUTSCENES
BUT MUH LOSSLESS SOUNDTRACK
>>
>>338232426
As long as you aren't a cuck mac user.
>>
Because FIVE MORE DAYS
REEE
>>
Because this place is full of autistic nerds who make threads about shit games
>>
>>338231919
Anon, if a game has 50gb, it's not graphics it's uncompressed files and cutscenes. Lossless compression has been a thing for years devs are just lazy cunts.
>>
>>338230798
Seeking discussion and understanding, I killed my joy and now I am lost.
>>
>>338232645
Then make a thread about good games faggot
>>
>>338230798
I miss just being able to talk about videogames man.

Now you can't do this because they either call you a viral marketer or tell you to go to /vg/. /v/ was more fun when /v/ was the ONLY videogames board.
>>
>>338232054
Overwatch deserves all those threads.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.