[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Total War: Warhammer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1080
Why are none of you fags talking about this?
Its getting good reviews and its saying its much smoother than previous launches. So, what race will you be playing first? I'm trying to decide on either the Empire keeping the swine greenskins out of my cities. Or I might become the swine myself.
>>
Vampire Counts because necromancy
>>
We all know there is only one correct answer for first playthrough; Karl Franz
>>
Are Chaos playable in campaign? If so, them. If not, Orks.
>>
>>338221235
I was going to play them at first, but people have been saying they're a little underpowered compared to the other races. But, that just might make conquering other cities more satisfying.
>>
>>338221451
Only Warriors until they add Daemons/Beastmen in one of the expansions. Also they're a dlc race and only free if you pre-order or buy in the first week. This really is a non-issue at this point because there are loads of sites where you can get the game for a big discount
>>
>>338221827
I already bought the game weeks ago, I know they're a week one bonus. I just didn't know if they were available in campaign or if they were restricted to skirmish battles like Bretonnia.
>>
File: 2016-05-18.png (42 KB, 660x525) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-18.png
42 KB, 660x525
>>338221093
Butthurt that the specs probably won't let me play ultra at 60+ fps at at 1440 for that 144hz smoothness.

PC 60fps+ Specifications:

[Expected 60 FPS+ on campaign map and in a 1v1, 20 units vs 20 units battle, default graphics preset set to “Ultra”]

Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 64Bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Hard Drive: 35 GB
Video Card: (DirectX 11) AMD Fury X or Nvidia GTX 980 @1080P

I plan on buying it but I'm a bit sad it comes out when overwatch comes out. So I'll play it when I'm not playing overwatch (when no friends are on)

I'm pretty hyped.
>>
>>338221827
Is there any info on when expansions are coming out? I know they have that free DLC chart but its mostly new heroes with a new race towards the end of the year.
>>
>>338222001
They're in the campaign. Brettonia isn't in (yet) because while they have units, they aren't anywhere near fleshed out/balanced compared to the other races.
>>338222118
They aren't really 'expansions', the game is going to be a trilogy like SC2. Its a separate team from the history games so I'm guessing one every other year, and they've said they plan on supporting the game for 10 years.
>>
>>338222024
One of the youtubers who got the game was able to get it to run ultra with dips only into the mid 40's with a 970, you should be fine, just stay away from 8x msaa.
>>
File: empire.jpg (183 KB, 439x346) Image search: [Google]
empire.jpg
183 KB, 439x346
>>338221093
We've been talking about it pretty much nonstop

On one hand I want to play Grimgor
On the other I want to play Pike and Shot cause I like pikes and blackpowder
But I do like giant spiders more than steam tanks so there's that
But demigryphs are pretty cool too
And so are skeleton armies but I'm more partial to tomb kings.
>>
>>338222647
Empire doesn't have pikes though.
>>
>>338222717
Well, spear and halberd lines, that sort of thing. And not standard issue but are there not some pike units for tabletop or something?
>>
>>338222797
There are, the game is missing several units that are on the TT.
>>
is this running cuckevno? I want to pirate this badly
>>
>>338223670
it is, get fucked
>>
File: Oin.jpg (26 KB, 514x432) Image search: [Google]
Oin.jpg
26 KB, 514x432
Playing Dwarf first, going to clear the Book of Grudges the hard way.
>>
File: SigvaldSelection.png (2 MB, 1524x979) Image search: [Google]
SigvaldSelection.png
2 MB, 1524x979
>Not picking Sigvald the Magnificent
>Not going into quest battles giving speeches about being utterly appalled by the opposing forces lack of beauty
>Not being an expert duelist with a mirror shield and a loin cloth

How embarrassing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.