[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile at Balamb Garden /v/.... https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16
File: Balamb-Garden.jpg (286 KB, 1030x772) Image search: [Google]
Balamb-Garden.jpg
286 KB, 1030x772
Meanwhile at Balamb Garden /v/....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSt-fNv5d68
>>
*shitposts loudly on Balamb Garden's message board*
>>
File: no gf.jpg (91 KB, 633x754) Image search: [Google]
no gf.jpg
91 KB, 633x754
>>
Why were schools fighting each other to the death?

Who would willingly send their children to schools who also fight each other in bloody battles on saturday nights?
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
File: squall.png (698 KB, 890x581) Image search: [Google]
squall.png
698 KB, 890x581
who /comfy/ here?
>>
whatever
>>
>>338221191
>SeeD/Balamb Garden is a for-hire military group who also fights Sorceresses
>SeeD was originally formed to fight sorceresses (literally so Squall could fulfill his destiny)
>Galbadia garden is currently allied with a Sorceress
I'm sure zell was only there for the hotdogs.
>>
That music makes me sad
>>
File: 1442585080822.gif (279 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1442585080822.gif
279 KB, 480x336
>>338222952
why?
>>
Welp time to shoot up a few GFs and forget about all my troubles
>>
>>338223175
Reminds of school.
I miss it and probably will never move forward
>>
Boy I sure love being a gun for hire. Thank god there's an entire college to teach how to punch something.
>>
No but seriously guys, are we just okay that there was an egg man living in the basement this whole time? I seriously hope none of you were on his side during the battle.
>>
WHO ATE ALL THE FUCKING HOTDOGS?
>>
File: 604-locke-05.jpg (83 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
604-locke-05.jpg
83 KB, 1280x710
JUST TELL ME WHERE SELPHIE IS AND NOBODY GETS HURT
>>
>>338224089

at the garden festival center. Where else?
>>
>that cuck majoring in spear combat
>>
Has anyone else run into that sexy looking guy? He's tall, has hazel colored hair and he never says anything.

I bet he plays triple triad.
>>
>>338219894
FF8 and 6 are my favrote FFs, sue me
Closely followed by FFT
>>
>>338221191
it's a military school. They actually exist.
>>
>>338221191
The other Garden was contracted by the Galbadian military which also happened to have a Sorceress at the head. There was bound to be conflict
>>
File: 1453495004287.jpg (388 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1453495004287.jpg
388 KB, 500x750
>>338224916
Why did Trabia Garden exist?
>>
File: CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg (43 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg
43 KB, 600x606
GIVE ME ALL THE HOTDOGS AND NO ONE GETS HURT.
>>
>>338225430
Apparently to get 9/11'd. Their role in the story was pretty much, aside from Selphie being there iirc. I think they only got attacked thanks to Zell blurting out that the group was from Garden, but I don't think he said which Garden they came from so Trabia got nuked just in case.
>>
>>338222952

If that makes you sad, this will really make you sad

https://youtu.be/dwHHmnJsLFk?list=PLtfx2ncino2SUM9pKbZ6DlKSygSmna8jU
>>
God damn VIII's ost is too good
>>
Remember to log in and download a GF guys. Some asshole just took Shiva.
>>
File: 9D5WSWe.jpg (53 KB, 460x720) Image search: [Google]
9D5WSWe.jpg
53 KB, 460x720
>>338221465

who /handsome/ here?
>>
File: 1458968272897.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1458968272897.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>338225696
Damn
>>
File: latest[2].png (254 KB, 482x452) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
254 KB, 482x452
>>338225892
Doomtrain CLAIMED
>>
>>338226386

Doesn't it feel bad? It's just a memory isn't it? Forgotten in the past....surely remembered. Eventually we will all die and become memories, and even that will fade, and we will cease to exist forever.
>>
>>338223847
Egg man had all the money
>>
Is 8 literally the most comfy of all singleplayer main entry Final Fantasies?

It's either 8 or 10 for me. It doesn't matter about plot, it matters in this case about aesthetics, or "comfy" when you first played this.

Oddly nostalgic about shitty CRT tvs and playing playstation while its raining when I was 12 in the 90s now.

Fuck, why do we have to get old?
>>
>>338226626

I'm literally shedding tears right now. This is the Balamb feels thread now.
>>
File: CR5MOxuVEAAwlm.webm (59 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
CR5MOxuVEAAwlm.webm
59 KB, 500x374
>>338226626
10 needed a world map to be comfy because visibly sailing/flying/driving/hovering/training across the world is the best.
>>
>>338226626
I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>338226626
Actually 8 is the comfiest game of all time, the world map, the towns, the soundtrack, everything.
>>
>>338227067

I feel the same way.

My life is nothing special. I want to go home. Why can't we be a SeeD?

I'm a police officer and I work for a shitty police department getting bullied by black people all day and I go home alone and play old games and pretend I'm a kid again.

I hate my life.
>>
File: gfs_50218_1_1.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gfs_50218_1_1.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>338227072
>of all time
Same company, genre, and console, but wrong game.
>>
>>338221061
under rated post
>>
I never finished this. Played to disc three when you went to that futuristic city and then I dropped it for whatever reason. Maybe I'll just watch a playthrough, I don't really have any desire to replay it except Triple Triad
>>
>>338227265
You realize that you responding to a pasta, right ?
>>
>>338227779

I don't care
>>
File: rikku.jpg (25 KB, 388x444) Image search: [Google]
rikku.jpg
25 KB, 388x444
>>338227067

E's y ryntluna vyh fedr FF10, cu syho desac E fuimt ajah dno du aclyba naymedo fedr milet tnaysehk, E fuimt pa eh Bikanel frana E fuimt uvdah dnyeh fedr Brother eh dra dnyehehk lahdan yht ramb Rikku fedr dra Pmedwpymm Vacdejym, pid uha tyo yc E fyc dymgehk du Rikku, fa fahd du so tunseduno vun y bnejyda dymg. Cra essateydamo cyet, "Oui ghuf oui luimt meja fedr ic vunajan.." E kyja ran y luhvicat muug yht cra luhdehiat, "Fa ihtancdyht dryd oui meja uh ayndr yht oui NAYMMO fecr du meja rana". E drah cyet "Ruf..Ruf tet oui ghuf?" Cra drah kekkmat yht cyet "Palyica fa'ja paah fydlrehk oui, cemmo!"

Drec fyc y tnays lusa dnia yht E ymsucd lneat nekrd drana. Cra drah cyet, "E dymgat fedr so vydran, Cid yht ra yknaat dryd oui fuimt pa BANVALD vun dra Al Bhed, oui zicd ryja du tu...uha drehk". Cra drah ramt so ryht yht muugat taab ehdu so aoac yht cyet "...Oui ryja du gemm ouincamv vun dra dnyhcvan du fung lunnaldmo." E drah kyja ran cusa xiacdeuhc, "Ruf muhk tu E ryja pavuna dra taym aqbenac?" Cra drah cyet "Cid cyet 3 suhdrc.." E yttat po cyoehk "Fryd'c dra sucd byehmacc fyo?..." Cra kekkmat ykyeh, "Cieleta femm naxiena byeh piiid...ev oui fyhd ed xielg...kad y kih yht y hela crud du dra rayt fungc.

E drah yknaat yht cra kyja sa y gecc uh dra vunarayt, "E ghuf drec femm pa duikr pid uhla ed'c ujan yht tuha, oui'mm kad du meja rana!" E drah fuga ib yht drec fyc mycd faag yht e binlrycat y kih. E sekrd yldiymmo gemm socamv palyica dryd tnays zicd vamd duu naym du pa vyga yht so meva ech'd tuehk cu knyht.
>>
>>338226626
10 was extraordinarily comfy. i skipped many days of school to dudeweedlmao and play it
9 is the most comfy to me.
>>
File: she sees your dick.jpg (742 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
she sees your dick.jpg
742 KB, 1920x1080
>>338227947
Fryd dra vilg tet oui zicd vilgehk cyo ypuid sa, oui meddma pedlr? E’mm ryja oui ghuf E knytiydat dub uv so lmycc eh dra Al Bhed Machina Corps, yht E’ja paah ehjumjat eh calnad nyetc uh Bevelle, yht E ryja ujan 300 luhvensat gemmc. E ys dnyehat eh machina fynvyna yht E’s dra dub bmyoan eh dra Al Bhed Psyches. Oui yna hudrehk du sa pid zicd yhudran dynkad. E femm feba oui uid fedr bnaleceuh dra megac uv frelr ryc hajan paah caah pavuna uh Spira, syng so funtc. Oui drehg oui lyh kad yfyo fedr cyoehk cred du sa ujan luss cbrana? Drehg ykyeh, vilgan. Yc fa cbayg E ys luhdyldehk so hadfung uv cbeac ylnucc Spira yht ouin IP ec paehk dnylat nekrd huf cu oui paddan bnabyna vun dra cduns, sykkud. Dra cduns dryd febac uid dra bydradel meddma drehk oui lymm ouin meva. Oui’na vilgehk tayt, get. E lyh pa yhofrana, yhodesa, yht E lyh gemm oui eh ujan cajah rihtnat fyoc, yht dryd’c zicd fedr so pyna ryhtc. Hud uhmo ys E aqdahcejamo dnyehat eh ihynsat luspyd, pid E ryja yllacc du dra ahdena machina yncahym uv Home yht E femm ica ed du edc vimm aqdahd du feba ouin ycc uvv dra vyla uv dra luhdehahd, oui meddma cred. Ev uhmo oui luimt ryja ghufh fryd ihrumo nadnepideuh ouin meddma “lmajan” lussahd fyc ypuid du pnehk tufh ibuh oui, syopa oui fuimt ryja ramt ouin duhkia. Oui teth’d, yht huf oui’na byoehk dra bnela, oui kuttysh eteud. E femm cred ymm ujan oui yht oui femm tnufh eh ed. Oui’na vilgehk tayt, gettu.
>>
>>338227947
>>338228086
Cdub Nekrd Drana Lnesehym Clis!
>>
>>338224406
There's like a dozen gunblade users in that battle. Are they Galbadians? Supposedly Squall and Seifer were the only gunblade users in Balamb.
>>
File: Rikku making a man out of you.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Rikku making a man out of you.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>338228086

E ruma-ryntatmo yknaa, pid ymmuf sa du bmyo tuipmac ytjulyda rana vun y susahd. Vun ymm ehdahceja binbucac E drehg oui yna fnuhk. Eh yh yka frana vymca sunymc yna y teysuht tuwah, dnia jendiac yna y pmaccehk eh dra cgeac. Fa uvdah bid uin vymca sunymedo uh y badym cduum mega y pihlr uv bna-Sytuhhyc, pid oui ymm caas du pa dygehk cusadrehk jano jymiypma vun knyheda. Cu E ycg uv oui du sicdynt ib ymm dra cdnahkdr oui lyh palyica ed ec y tukko tuk funmt uid drana. Ymdruikr drana ec cusa saned du fryd oui yna cyoehk ed caasc mega oui ryja y rika creb uh ouin cruimtan. Eh ouin ynkisahd oui caas du drnuf ajanodrehk eh pid dra getc Hcohl, yht ajah druikr oui yna ryjehk y vaam tyo fedr drec E ys rana du pnehk oui pylg ehdu naymedo. E ryja y celg cahca frah ed lusac du draca dobac uv drehkc. Ed ec ymsucd cbuugo, palyica E lyhhud dinh y pmuhta aoa du draca kmynehk vmyfc eh ouin nradunel. E ryja wanu dymman yhdc frah ed lusac du baubma cbuidehk uid ryda eh dra hysa uv sunym nekrdauichacc. Oui zicd haat du nasaspan fryd lusac ynuiht ec ymm ynuiht, yht frah cibbmo yht lussyht vyemc oui femm pa dra vencd du ku. Syga so funtc, frah oui kad tufh du pnycc cdylgc ed tuach'd dyga nulgad ybbmeyhlac du kad dfu pentc cduhat yd uhla. Ed'c lmayn fru sygac dra byhdc eh drec namydeuhcreb, yht cusadesac oui zicd ryja du cfymmuf ouin bnewa yht yllabd dra vyldc. Oui sekrd ryja du lusa du drec luhlmiceuh drnuikr taheym yht annun pid E cfayn uh so sudran'c sydehk hysa dryd frah oui bid dra badym du dra satym oui femm bycc fedr vmoehk lynbadc mega ed’c y baylr uv lyga.
>>
>>338227067
There it is.
>>
>That feel when you spend all your free time in either the library or the training center.

>That feel when you start to wonder about your choices as a student.
>>
https://youtu.be/l75zjpDpAWs

Why did FF8 have the best music?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.