[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What the fuck is this for? >You throw it on the ground
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160519213324_1.jpg (159 KB, 642x796) Image search: [Google]
20160519213324_1.jpg
159 KB, 642x796
>What the fuck is this for?
>You throw it on the ground and it says "I'm sorry"
>....oh
>>
>>338215109
For communicating since NOBODY FUCKING TALKS IN DAS3.
>>
>>338215109
I like the 'Help Me' one, it sounds so distraught.
>>
Seems like they should have just merged the carvings into new gestures, especially since there already is a gesture that actually says something.
>>
>>338215284
I doubt that when you make a mistake in ds3 you'd be alive afterwards to say you're sorry. Seems like a really sucky thing to get from Picklpum but then again i only needed to give her a Shriving Stone
>>
>>338215531
How would you say sorry using a gesture though?
>>
>>338215370
What do you drop to get that?
>>
>>338215658
A variant of the shout gesture that says the things the carvings say.
>>
>>338215891
That would be better. I would find it a chore to dig through my inventory just to find this shit
>>
>>338215765
It was a chime can't remember exactly, something tree or branch.
>>
>>338216294
It's the Saint-tree Bellvine talisman that you find in the Cathedral of the Deep, it's in the water grotto and guarded by three of those maggot-infested monstrosities.

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Saint-tree+Bellvine
>>
>>338216294
any chime will get you the stone IIRC.
>>
>>338215284
Most people dont realize that theres voice chat in Dark Souls 3
>>
>>338216968
its turned off by default I believe.
>>
So you can apologise to those poor clueless saps who summon you as a mad spirit.
>>
>>338215109
artorias?
>>
>>338215531
Fuck that, there's already too many good gestures and too few favorite gesture slots.
>>
So how many screams are there in dark souls? I have the "HEY!" scream but i've hard some people that yell "HERE!" sometimes yet I haven't found anythign like that
>>
>>338219249
Same gesture. What it actually says depends on your characters voice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.