[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10. 10 fucking threads in the catalogue. All about Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
10 fucking threads in the catalogue.
All about Dark Souls or Bloodborne.

Can we just get a fucking board, already? /vp/ exists. That's literally a containment board for pokeshit. Why the fuck is there not one for Dark Souls/Bloodborne/From Software?

/ds/? /vfs/? /souls/?

I mean jesus christ, other games get shit on and told to go to /vg/. The souls series just gets to sit here and take up space with a ton of "Filename", "LOL AWESOME STORIES", and "OMFG LORE" posts.

There's no reason not to have a containment board, at this point.
>>
>>338210710
Newfag
>>
As evidenced by the tons of pokecrap still being posted to /v/, it doesn't work.

What needs to happen is 4chan needs to figure out how to fucking mod this shithole properly.
>>
>Stop discussing videogames in the videogame board

I bet you're one of those fags posting /pol/ shit here.
>>
>>338210710
Surely you would comment on Overwatch if you weren't such a faggot, OP?

Overwatch is cancer. DS threads actually talk about the game unlike the shallow slow gameplay of Overshilled and it's waifu shills.
>>
>>338210776
Why? Because I'd rather play the game than hit a brick wall and post all day about it on /v/?

It's one thing to discuss a game in one thread/one board. But to have 10 fucking threads, all about the same game? That's ridiculous. Take two seconds to browse the catalogue. It's annoying as piss to see a thread that looks interesting/enjoyable, and then go to click it only to get a 404 because it got bumped due to YET another DaS threa.
>>
Overwatch.

/ow/
>>
>>338210959
Overwatch is the same fucking problem. Infact, all you faggots have series A.D.D. when it comes to video games. The second a new one releases, you all jizz your pants over it for a few weeks, shit up /v/, and then you're over it and back to posting waifu threads.

This place just needs to be cleansed. It's been a fucking downward spiral since moot temporarily closed down /b/.
>>
>>338210979
If it got a 404, then it wasn't interesting or enjoyable.
>>
Overwatch? Overwatch.

Overwatch.
>>
Shut the fuck up nerd

No one loves you
>>
>>338211234
>>338211107
>>338210959

From Software fanboys. Overwatch is shit too, and doesn't need to have 1,000 threads. We get it. You're bad at DaS3, AND at FPS games.
>>
OVERWATCH.

OVERWATCH! ! !
>>
Well, let's turn this thread into a quick DaS thread.

Are DaS3's Darkmoon and Blue Sentinels the same? what's the point then?
>>
>>338211321
Never played a Souls game. Also, all me.

Overwatch.

Overwatch.

I'd do more insults targeting the shallow discussion of Overwatch (Mei is THICC! D.va is muh waifu! Etc) but I'm a dirty phone poster atm since I'm eating out.

Fuck Overshilled.
>>
>>338211321
Not any of those, but it clearly becomes a problem when there's like 21 threads talking about Overwatch at the same time and everytime one of them goes 404 one or two more threads takes it's place. It's not that bad atm, but it was like that like week or two ago
>>
>>338211509
Well, I have no qualms with you then. You simply hate the same things I hate.

But my question still remains: Why the FUCK isn't there a containment board for those two games? Or a "Flavor Of The Month" board.
>>
>>338211658
You said it. It's flavor of the month. Wait it out, or report the threads (but don't post or bump ).

/vp/ was made because the furries couldn't keep it in their pants, even after years and years of them.
>>
Popular games, especially new ones, are always discussed constantly. MGSV, The Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Overwatch, Smash, etcetera. And there is nothing wrong about that; those are videogames and this one is the videogame board; it's natural for fans to be excited about their hobby.

Not having those threads isn't going to make this place magically better. People just doesn't want to discuss that obscure 90's DOS graphic adventure you created a thread about.
>>
It's better than overwatch shilling
>>
File: 1463695921576.jpg (109 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1463695921576.jpg
109 KB, 720x960
>japanese design fun, comfy and engaging adventure game
>stupid fucking gaijin pigs shit themselves over the difficulty because westernshit is fucking casual garbage
>game dev jews being jews maximize profits by focusing on muh hardcore pewdiepie crowd
>they focus on making the game frustrating and placating the fucking retard gaijin fans instead of making comfy and satisfying adventure game
>game is ruined
thanks /v/edditors
>>
>>338210710
overwatch marketer detected.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.