[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gargos its here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Gargos_preview.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Gargos_preview.png
2 MB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB7EYrnlfs8

>dat psycho crusher attack
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 720x720
>>338207539
I hope that's not his ost in the background. It really sucks compared to Others
>>
>>338207910
it isnt, he just choose that song.
>>
Fucking portal punches
>>
>>338207539
>Beyonetta gets nerfed
>Gargos takes her place by combining portal punches with psycho crusher

KI is patrician tier
>>
>>338207985
Where is that song from? It's baller as fuck
>>
>>338207910
>MOVE TO ANOTHER CAR
kek
>>
>>338208583
i think its just a mix of gargos' KI2 theme
>>
>>338207539
>Mira and Rash don't get their own stages
>not even Gargos, the big bad of KI 1 and 2

Is Iron Galaxy even trying anymore?
>>
New Design looks crap but the Retro is there and looks better.

Gameplay reminds me of Worlock Quan Chi from MKX only with lots of punches instead.
>>
>>338209359
they say they got some surprises for the uncoming months ganeral raam? there are still 2 unknow charaters and the shadow lords game mode.
>>
>>338207539
nice try max
>>
Retro gargos vs Retro Tusk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXLrvB6mGc
>>
>>338209514
Why does season 3 characters look so underwhelming ? I thought the game was supposed to get a graphical update
>>
>>338207539
>new character
>it's a guest from DOOM

The game hasn't even been out a week, couldn't they have waited a little longer, jesus
>>
Gargos vs Mira
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSfE7FO-jQ
>>
>>338210561
Because IG is out of ideas now. Nonguest characters, except Mira's default I guess, look bad and everyone in this season is going to shit damage in one combo.
>>
File: Sadira.png (200 KB, 408x250) Image search: [Google]
Sadira.png
200 KB, 408x250
>>338207539
>Air control
>Zoner
>Grappler
>Summoner
>Can steal meter
>Can get a free combo breaker while in Instinct mode, even if he's locked out
Gargos is gonna be a nightmare
>>
>>338211603
Sauce on that pic please ,Sadira is my favorite KI girl.
>>338211475
It sucks that the original dev team got bought out by Amazon, the game seem like it would have been great if it stayed on their hands.
>>
>>338207539
Gargos looks absolutely phenomenal. My favorite design, so far.
>>
>>338211892
What? His mouth looks like shit
>>
This game is perfection
>>
>>338211816
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47527246
>>338212003
I don't mind his mouth that much, reminds me of Nemesis really
>>
Why the fuck is jago so damn safe on everything? The dude feel borderline broken.
>>
>>338212245
thanks.
>>
>>338212343
Just shadow counter him, especially when he does that double roundhouse. He's the easiest character to shadow counter against
>>
>>338209567
its confirmed its only 3 stages and its not changing they spent most of their budget on lighting and shadow lords mode, which is just story mode mixed with shadow lab and a stupid protect the world thing.
>>
>>338211475
Well, after Kim Wu, Tusk, and Gargos, aren't they out of original characters to bring back? I mean, besides Eyedol, but good luck balancing that cheap asshole.
>>
>>338213542
What I sort of disliked about the new characters is that they're all supernatural. No more Ultratech being retarded and trying to science shit up.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.