[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see changed/added in Battlefront 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: jpg.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
What do you want to see changed/added in Battlefront 2?
>>
>>338206539
Make original battlefront but new
>>
File: UNFAMOUS.shit - YouTube.png (90 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
UNFAMOUS.shit - YouTube.png
90 KB, 328x328
Actual fucking content.
>>
>>338206709
This desu.
>>
Remove EA completely.
>>
>>338206539
Battlefront looks so good and it's actually fun, but the lack of gameplay depth and content really make it feel more like a tech demo than anything else. Maybe that engine will be put to good use in Battlefield 1.
>>
I'd like them to add some fucking battlefront
>>
>>338206539
While it looks beautiful, the next step is having actual biodiversity. There's only four distinct plants.
>>
>>338206963
>gameplay depth

Battlefront never depth you twat
>>
more video game

less shit
>>
HHAHAHAHAH they're already planning a battlefront 2?

#1 was shit (reboot), this is just another fucking cash grab with dlc out the ass
>>
>Large scale battles
>Vehicle variety
>Map variety
>Prequel material
>Space battles
>No Microtransactions

Basically, do the opposite of everything they did with BF3
>>
>>338207171
doesn't mean it shouldn't
>>
>>338206539
Single player with an interesting story. It doesn't even have to be too deep. You can write me any Star Wars story with a vaguely interesting protagonist and plot and I will clap like a retarded seal at the zoo with joy. They had the perfect story with the tie in novel too. But being one of an endless horde doing the same thing over and over and over? That novelty wears off fast. I will stick with multiplayer for so much longer if their is a single player element. Just that would have saved the game for me.
>>
>>338207616
Gay
>>
Campaign

Faster paced twitch style gameplay, rolling. DICE ruined it by making it into another Boringfield style game

Space battles

More maps, user created maps

Modding

More game modes

More guns, more vehicles

Basically make it like Star Wars Battlefront II. Is that so hard to ask?
>>
File: 1.21 GIGAWATTS!.gif (159 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1.21 GIGAWATTS!.gif
159 KB, 160x120
>>338207705
Compelling counterpoint! Consider my worldview shattered friend!
>>
>>338206539
but theres already battlefront 2...
>>
Realistically? All I want is a reskinned BF4 with the OT and ST era.
>>
>>338206539
How about an actual fucking game and not a theme park shooter?
>>
If there's anything I can say about Battlefront, it's that they did not bullshot us.
>>
I want the old school battle front
> primarily 3rd person 1st person optional
> pick your class look different according to class
like fuck if it isint broken dont fix it
>>
File: 2015-04-28_00001.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-28_00001.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>338206539
I don't know what you're talking about. Battlefront 2 is already a perfect game.
>>
>>338206539
The cut campaign from BF1
>>
I want them to not make it.

BattleEAfront is a disgrace to two of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>338212341

man I used to bike over to my friend's house every day after school and play that shit.

What a great game. I wonder when I stumbled into this nightmare universe where pop culture is shit, the world is going to hell in a handbasket and game developers literally forgot how to make good, complete games.
>>
>>338212528
At this point they should just remaster 2 cant fuck that up (except gears ultimate :/)
>>
>>338212528

This. The entire thing feels like someone wished "I wish they would make a 3rd Battlefront game!" on a Monkey's Paw. Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, save for the visuals.
>>
>>338212341
>Dice is going to make another one
>It will be called Battlefront 2
>They are determined to erase the previous series from existence

I truly despise those creatures at that company.
>>
Classes
Space battles
A nice skirmish mode, I was one of the few who didn't care about the lack of campaign but an instant action mode is needed.
Ditch that star card stuff
No weapon/vehicle pickups, I want to hop into a speeder and take off from echo base with my friend in the harpoon turret.
Land to space battles that affect eachother
>>
>>338206539
>implying anything will ever fix the EA games in these peoples' eyes

Despite mods and single player modes everyone misses, Battlefront 2 only had a peak of 650 players today.
Despite the multiplayer everyone loved, there is roughly only 40 people playing on Gameranger, split between two servers.
Despite the game's permanent low price of $10 and the ability to run on toasters, Battlefront 2 is effectively dead.

If the people that were upset actually wanted to play video games, then there would be a hell of a lot more people to play Battlefront 2 with.
>>
>>338206539
>Vehicles
>No heroes
>No progression and unlocks
>Keep loadouts
>Private and custom dedicated servers
>Mod support (Crosshairs, sound effects, one liners and maps)
>Prequels content
>No TFA content
>Space battles
>Singleplayer content
>Offline and online galactic conquest (maybe something like a tournament)
>Vehicles on ground and not as "pickups"
>No DLC because of mods support (>implying)

I might be forgeting some.
>>
>>338213549
>A game from 10 years ago with no official servers that requires a third party program to run has a small player base

Nice job Sherlock, you really cracked that fucking case.
>>
>>338213726
And yet people will ride Battlefront 2's dick into the sunset and never play it again, despite taking all of 30 seconds to get back into the game if they really gave a shit.
>>
>>338213880
>Never play it again

But you just confirmed yourself there are people playing.

>30 seconds

It takes a lot longer than 30 seconds to set it up I should know, I fucking play the game still
>>
>>338213563
Sounds boring as fuck
>>
>>338215110
y tho?
>>
I kind of want to try this for the star wars nostalgia and graphics but is the PC version dead?
>>
>>338215856
COD kids need ranks and unlocks to keep them occupied. They can't just enjoy the content of the game, they need to unlock it first. It's really genius what these designers have done. They've created a system that keeps people coming back for more shit because they felt good from unlocking rank 27 or that new gun.
>>
>>338206539
I want the whole game changed and EA removed from it.
>>
>>338216076
I agree. It's still a shit system that should be removed. Devs need to bring back the older designs for video games, otherwise kids will never get used to them.
>>
>>338216518
Nah, that's impossible. Almost literally all video games are now designed this way. They won't be able to hold onto customers if they tried the older method.
>>
>>338216056
Nope, you won't have a problem finding a game and it is somewhat entertaining, but as said countless times it lacks content and the season pass is expensive af. I got it for 20 euros on a sale and I don't regret it.
>>
>>338212891
you mean EA?
>>
More content and free maps post release
>>
>>338217278
Dice is very much the embodiment of the worst aspects of EA at this point, anon.
>>
>>338213563

Pretty much all of this but add in some new planets or battles not in the movies. And better map design. It gets really boring when every map is just a long ass rectangle with the goal to run forward kill/die then run forward again.
>>
File: geanosis tanks.webm (2 MB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
geanosis tanks.webm
2 MB, 960x408
C L O N E
W A R S
>>
>>338217883
Agree.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.