[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160520_000126.jpg (530 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_000126.jpg
530 KB, 600x800
I have done all that can be done. There is nothing left. No quests to be undertaken. No villains to be slain. No challenges to face. What now?
>>
>>338203606
play a better game
>>
Either walk around or play something else faggot
>>
>>338203606
>DLC released today
>nothing to do
>>
get really stoned and meticulously create a waterworld lookalike on spectre isle

then quit and play a better game cuz fo4 is shit
>>
Actually, I think there's a settlement that needs your help.
>>
>>338203736
Completed it yesterday
>>
Congratulations, you have reached maximum autism
The only frontier left for you to conquer is EVE
>>
Let it gooo. Let it gooooooooo.
>>
>>338203606
So you played for 5 minutes, that's not amazing.
>>
>>338203606
>What now?
Learn to take screenshots.
>>
>>338203606
>investing that time and effort into F4
>taking a photo of your screen

you should kill yourself
>>
Create a sick base and decorate the fuck out of it with all the items you have picked up so far. Become the interior decorator you were meant to be!
>>
>>338203606
Stop playing and realize you've just sunk hundreds of hours into something that will disappear the moment you turn the game off.
>>
Well you've finished it?

I still haven't done most of the quests.
I get too caught up in autistic rp.
Right now the minutemen have been turned into a Crusade for Atom, all my settlers are in workcamps guarded by skull-headed radiation bots.
>>
Play a better game, like Skyrim perhaps?
>>
>>338207719
Do you think the next elder scrolls will feature custom settlements as well?
I actually really enjoy the system, I just wish it had more significant benefits.
Also; mods make it so much better. Otherwise settlers just sit around staring at the sky after working.
>>
>>338203606
I played Fallout 4 and completed the main quest after some time, Was gonna do some exploring and camp building afterwards but then windows 10 ate my save game, and my steam account was not set on cloud so I lost my save game. Have not touched the game since, don't even give a single fuck.
>>
>>338203606
play a good game
>>
File: 2006.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1080) Image search: [Google]
2006.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1080
>>338203606
Stop playing and realize just how shitty everything was when you weren't collecting new stuff
>>
>>338203606
this game should have had co op

I mean they went as far as doing a voiced character
>>
>>338203736
the DLC is literally empty copy pasta ground
>>
>>338203736
Point Lookout literally came out 7 years ago
>>
>>338203606
Survival mode
>>
>>338207719
I qouted the Ebony Warrior
You tell me to play Skyrim
>>
>>338209609
As someone who isn't OP, I started a Survival mode run recently, no power armor melee. Survival just takes (slightly) longer to get overpowered strong and just wrecking shit indiscriminately.

Fun for a bit though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.