[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turn corner to find an asshole with a harpoon gun >Almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: SynthIntensifies.gif (342 KB, 241x248) Image search: [Google]
SynthIntensifies.gif
342 KB, 241x248
>Turn corner to find an asshole with a harpoon gun
>Almost get one shot and back up behind cover like crazy fast
>Aim grenade and perfectly bounce it into the room from the doorway
>Hear a loud "OH SHIT" and then a prompt body flying out the doorway
So what fun stuff have you guys been doing/stories with the fallout 4 DLC?
>>
Sad to say it but this post will be treated as shilling and quickly ignored.

Could of been a good thread as well.
>>
File: 1441685571999.jpg (563 KB, 1500x1714) Image search: [Google]
1441685571999.jpg
563 KB, 1500x1714
>>338202079
>OP
>>
>>338202079
Do any of the DLC's add any sort of new perks, weapons or weapon mods?
>>
>>338202324

>new perks
No

>weapons
Maybe (I haven't played it yet)

>weapon mods
No
>>
Apparently talking about fun you had in a vidja game is now fake and gay/shilling, I dunno what I expected honestly, all the real peeps are going to be playing the game :^)
>>
File: 1441691401767.png (167 KB, 398x384) Image search: [Google]
1441691401767.png
167 KB, 398x384
>>338203048
>>
File: GoodSmugMug.png (400 KB, 557x568) Image search: [Google]
GoodSmugMug.png
400 KB, 557x568
>>338202324
Also I mentioned a harpoon gun when I posted, clearly you have not played the game :^)))
>>
>>338202324
Far harbor added higher perk ranks to a few perks and added new weapons/armor. No new mods though
>>
>>338202079
So yeah, here's my story:

>buy season pass when it was reduced
>thought it was a good idea
>now regret it
>bethesda have turned into complete idiots
>>
File: LenPoster.png (771 KB, 885x1254) Image search: [Google]
LenPoster.png
771 KB, 885x1254
>>338203138
Also skrub came here with their todd folder ready to post some original and contributing content to the thread :^)
>>
>>338203349
>beth now has your money
>somehow they are the idiots
>>
>>338203349
>the combined dlc is currently worth $30+ atm
>you saved a ton of money buying it reduced
Who is the right now because I am not seeing it?
>>
>>338203523
Maybe I am an idiot, thought because I somewhat liked Fallout 3 and Skyrim that I'd like Fallout 4 as well. I can't fucking stand it, doesn't help with the last 2 fucking years with them continuously dropping the ball on fans.

No more. Never again.
>>
>>338203929
Boo-hoo, bae.

I'm sure Todd is biting his elbows now.
>>
File: AchhHH.png (23 KB, 104x90) Image search: [Google]
AchhHH.png
23 KB, 104x90
Honestly tho I think people have nostalgia vision with some of these games, I played fallout new vegas as my personal introduction to the series, and I really loved it. I got the "Tale of Two Wastelands" mod and played fallout 3's storyline with my new vegas char, it was really nice and it really enjoyed fallout 3's content, but what I cannot get is why people who have not played fallout 1 or 2 complain about it. The mechanics have been slowly boiled down starting at 3, so for those of you who talk about 3 as if it is the epiphany of gaming really do not know shit, it was an alright game but it /was/ the start of the mechanic simplification. Stop bitching about stupid shit half of yall don't even know about, its like fucking tumblr up in this bitch, YOU ARE ALL ACTING LIKE TUMBLR ON /v/ OKAY, KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT LIKE GOD DAMN FJAIDJF.
>>
>>338204290
Yeah, because it's just me with those opinions at the moment. Fallout 4 was a shitshow and an ultimate disappointment.
>>
>>338204681
No, there's a bunch of salty obsidiots around.

Their cries change nothing.
>>
>>338204446
But yeah that being said I see how Fallout 4 was a flop, it is not what the fans expected at all, what they wanted was "the next fallout" and what they got was something that was stretched to apply to the masses instead of the fans, and when you forget about the fans you have forsaken yourself *COUGH COUGH PAYDAY2*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.