[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel that you are a manchild because you like vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: manchild.jpg (38 KB, 574x605) Image search: [Google]
manchild.jpg
38 KB, 574x605
Do you ever feel that you are a manchild because you like vidya even as an adult?
>>
Any 25+ failures here
>no degree
>KHV
>no job experience
Atleast I'm graduating in comp sci so I'll be alright, right?
>>
Not really. Some of the most normie and well adjusted people I know like video games far more than I do. It's just your personality. You'd still be an autistic manchild with some other hobby if you hadn't found your niche in video games.
>>
>>338200019
>all this denialism
>>
video games aren't what made me a manchild

that would be my dad
>>
>>338199781
>that guy who still think video games is niche as fuck and for kid only

Hey gramps wake up.
>>
>>338199781
As long as your entire life isn't completely just being a fat videogame obsessed failure, you should be good.

Don't sperg if anyone asks you if you play games, look presentable and don't be a dick, and you really shouldn't feel like a manchild.

Now, if you collect loli anime figurines, heavily enjoy ERPing as a woman/futa or beyond, crossdress and mostly play Neptunia tier games as a adult, well, you kinda fucked up anon.
>>
>>338200114
Mostly from you, hombre. Playing video games is not as niche as in the 90s, even normies play video games nowadays.
>>
>>338199781
Liking vidya doesn't automatically make you manchild. You become a manchild when you become autistically obsessed with games and need to spend all your money on merchandise. Even with a job you could still be a manchild.
>>
>>338200308
if you have to actively think about this shit then it's already too late
>>
no, and i feel that people who feel judged or feel being worse off just cos they like games as their hobby are truly immature and have low sense of self worthiness / low self esteem. Imo adult should strive to be independent and non-conformistic...
>>
>>338200114

It's true. Only sheltered as fuck idiots that spend all their time on the internet and have no normal friends actually think video games are exclusively enjoyed by virgin neckbeards.

I have turbonormie friends that are way more into video games than I am, but I am pretty casual by /v/ standards.
>>
>>338199781
no, how would anyone even know that you like games if you dont tell them anyway?
>>
No, I feel that I'm a manchild because I'm an effeminate pussy who just wishes everyone could get along, I get easily stressed out, and I get along better with children than adults.
>>
yeah but oh well
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.