[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LttP > OoT = MM >> WW > TP >>>> SS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: zelda art.jpg (333 KB, 1650x898) Image search: [Google]
zelda art.jpg
333 KB, 1650x898
LttP > OoT = MM >> WW > TP >>>> SS
>>
>>338196350
You can call it shit taste all you want, TP is probably my favorite
>>
I'm almost done with my playthrough of Link To The Past. This is the first time I've played it or any 2D Zelda game. Are all of them this boring and vanilla?
>>
>>338196589
I don't think TP is bad, just flawed. If they removed wolf form from the game, along with tears of light collection and the long intro, it would go a long way into making the game better. Wolf abomination nearly ruins the game
>>
>>338196350
Lttp > OoT > LA > TP > OoS = OoA > MC > WW > MM > SS
>>
>>338196924
I was honestly ok with the wolf but did get annoyed collecting the tears. There was never a point where I was like fuck being a wolf.
>>
>>338196350
MM or OoT will always be decided by if you prefer dungeons and gameplay or atmosphere and muh feels.

I prefer gameplay over how comfy or atmospheric a game is, so
OoT>TP>SS>MM>WW
I like my whole list down to and including MM, WW is just a shitty game. No one has a response to its cut content or tedious sailing, just that it's so 'comfy'.

I've only beaten ALttP twice so I'm not sure I want to put it in the list yet, but it's probably on either side of TP. The overworld, items, and secrets are all great it's just that the dungeons might be a case of 'quantity over quality'. While TP has the highest peaks in dungeon quality, the story, items (either the item itself sucks or good items are underused), overworld kind of suck.

Actually yeah, let's go ahead and put ALttP above TP and behind OoT.
>>
File: 1408913472717.png (363 KB, 900x866) Image search: [Google]
1408913472717.png
363 KB, 900x866
Wind Waker, Skyward Sword and A Link Between Worlds are the best games in the series.
>>
OoT = MM >> WW /LttP >>>> TP >>>> SS
>>
>top tier
ALTTP
WW
>the rest tier
Everything else
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 374x254
Console:
OoT > TLoZ > WW > MM > AoL > TP > ALttP > SS > most fucking games

Handheld:
ST > LA > OoA > ALBW > MC > OoS > PH > most fucking handheld games

Omitted the multiplayer experiences because I personally don't enjoy them as much.

Also, I fully expect Zelda 2017 to crack the top 3. It has the potential to be #1.
>>
>>338196350
WW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.
>>
File: Ganon.gif (965 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Ganon.gif
965 KB, 500x275
>>338196350
OoT>MM>WW>>SS>>>TP

Why are you bringing up a top down zelda? Is this a console only Zelda thing, cause then you missed two other games.

But whatever, the only bad Zeldas are the DS games and even those have some charm to them.
>>
If you seriously believe that WW > TP, please remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>338199545
nope that game is full of flaws, QTE combat, lacking content and more
>>
>>338196350

It was linear in a somewhat forced way, but SS was really fun. I don't understand why it has such a bad rep.
>>
>>338199861
It has a Link that can display emotions.

Can any other Links have facial expressions?
>>
>>338199787
They're pretty close games, both are good with some problems that put them below other games.
>>
File: My Body is Ready.gif (2 MB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
My Body is Ready.gif
2 MB, 250x195
>>338199912
Cause parroting opinions and obese retards that genuinely thought they have to swing their arms to do anything.

It's got flaws, but it also has hands down some of the best dungeons in Zelda history.
>>
>>338199912
Too hand-holdy. Too easy.
>>
>>338199954
i don't play facial emotions
>>
>>338198178
>wind waker and a link to the past on the same level
I want whatever you're smoking.
>>
How can Zelda transition into a real open world and NOT fuck it up?
>>
>>338199912
>It was linear in a somewhat forced way, but SS
So like every 3D Zelda game?
>>
>>338200812
Dark World already did it.
>>
>>338200145
Oh well, I guess Tetris is your favorite title.
>>
>>338200812
Aren't the games already open world? Besides SS that is.
>>
>>338202141
>SS
>different in this regard from the other 3D zeldas
Dank post friend.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.