[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gargos Stream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 3057868-ki-season-3-gargos.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3057868-ki-season-3-gargos.jpg
357 KB, 1920x1080
For those who are interested, his stream is starting now.

twitch tv/irongalaxy
>>
>>338190246
Ki died when DH got bought out. Season 2 and 3 characters are nothing but gimmicks.
>>
>>338190246
He's a big guy
>>
He looks huge.
>>
>>338190246
That fucking portal ender
>>
He looks pretty broken.
>>
File: 1461861553609.jpg (679 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1461861553609.jpg
679 KB, 1920x816
This fucking character
>>
There's more?!?

I didn't expect those minions.
>>
>2 minions at a time
>Can throw them at the other player or just suck them to death for instinct.

This character is hilarious.
>>
HES FUCKING AWESOME
>>
File: 1461861555951.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1461861555951.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
THIS FUCKING CHARACTER
>>
File: ggxrd-revelator-system-03.jpg (71 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ggxrd-revelator-system-03.jpg
71 KB, 640x360
>Gargos is literally Jack-O

fuck yes
>>
OH FUCK PLEASE LET ME GIVE HATS TO MINIONS
>>
>>338190415
Like how every SFV character literally has a gimmick button? I go to an SFV weekly and also play KI, complaining that certain characters are gimmicks is the sign of someone who gets their ass kicked by said characters.

"Oh muh gurd, Fulgore can shoot fireballs and telepot. Gimmicks!" and "WOOOOOOOOOOW the battle turd can turn into wreking ball. Gimmicks!" are not proper arguments. It's a sign of getting salty.

Who exactly is giving you trouble Anon? I can tell you how to beat the "gimmick" with one button. By nature, gimmicks are supposed to be some sort of shenanigan bullshit which opens people up. But because it's a gimmick, it's very easy to overcome.

Let me put it this way. You're playing SFIV and keep getting blown up by Blanka mains. Just fucking crouch and jab, then you win.

Inb4 "B-But once they get me in a combo in KI I can't break it!" bitch learn how to time your breakers.
>>
File: gargosaALT.jpg (96 KB, 554x722) Image search: [Google]
gargosaALT.jpg
96 KB, 554x722
>>338196671
>Being this mad

>Who exactly is giving you trouble Anon?
I've been playing KI since snes and IG is concentrating on making gimmick characters, turning KI into the smash bros of generic fantasy creatures to appeal to 13 yr olds instead of making a cohesive fighter.

We could have had characters that establish a visual KI identity ala street fighter, KOF, tekken etc.

IG wants to make characters. DH wanted to make KILLER INSTINCT.

I can't wait for the next KI so the season 2 and 3 characters that weren't popular never return.
ALREADY people have stopped picking tusk, Rash, Arbiter and Mira online because the gimmick appeal is gone.
>>
>>338190836
for you.
>>
>They made a Jojo meets Guilty Gear character

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>338190246
fuck off
>>
>>338198452

>"Stop discussing videogames!"

no u
>>
Gargos looks really fun to play
>>
the fat minion seems useless
>>
>dont talk to me or my sons again: the character

perfect
>>
>>338199494
A character that throws his body at the enemy.
Even if it seems useless, the fact is it takes 3 hits to kill it, which ma be useful, even if for disrupting the enemy attacks/combos.

The little one with the pitchfork looks more useless to me. Dies in 2 hits.
>>
BIG GUYS: The Match
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.