[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a huge gamer and never had interest for the series until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: morrowind-cover.jpg (109 KB, 640x909) Image search: [Google]
morrowind-cover.jpg
109 KB, 640x909
Not a huge gamer and never had interest for the series until i played Skyrim. which one should I play first? Morrowind or Oblivion?
>>
File: 1373019847381.png (60 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1373019847381.png
60 KB, 360x360
>Not a huge gamer and never had interest for the series until i played Skyrim
The typical skyrimfag, everyone.
>>
>>338163058

if you only knew what you just started, leave before it's too late OP
>>
Morrowind is the better game, but you may find Oblivion to be more accessible because it's closer to Skyrim mechanically.
>>
>>338163180
I'm not looking to replay skyrim.
>>
If you have to choose, Morrowind. While mechanically Oblivion is more accessible it was reduced to generic medieval fantasy otherwise. You need to play Morrowind if you want the best TES setting has to offer. The gameplay is also more deep and varied, even if some aspects of it are broken.
>>
>>338163058
You won't like Morrowind, but it is the best of "modern" TES.
>>
>>338163973
Daggerfall > Morrowind
>>
File: morrowind-main-menu-original.jpg (864 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
morrowind-main-menu-original.jpg
864 KB, 1920x1200
Morrowind is pretty decent. It was the game I started with though so I'm a bit biased. Here's a video I did on it so you can get a look at it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRMsU9Hjj_o

I do have the Morrowind Watercolored texture pack installed. Makes the game look a lot nicer in my opinion.
>>
>>338164960
i disagree desu. i like the hand placed loot and hand crafted dungeons.

A Procedurally generated world doesnt add enough to a game like TES imo.
>>
>>338165559
this my favorite morrowind video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkdbntfiSM
>>
>>338165875
Yeah I think I've watched that guy's content before. He pisses me off yet entertains me at the same time. Weird.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.