[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games to play drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: mario-donkey-kong.jpg (179 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
mario-donkey-kong.jpg
179 KB, 600x300
What are some good games to play drunk?
>>
Civ 5 as America. You literally play as the Bush Administration.
>>
>>338161753
Timesplitters. Any of them.
>>
Is Stellaris a good game for being drunk?

i am considering pirating it.
>>
>>338161753
sc2 ladder game
>>
Why would you play a video game while you're plastered? You're just going to suck at playing it.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>338162071
Because i want to waste time/have fun and i have nothing better to do.
>>
>>338161939
With friends I meant - Timesplitters is great drunk with friends
>>
>>338162208
I don't have any friends.
>>
>>338161962
might help the boredom that arises when nothing is happening
>>
Bump

Help me out.
>>
I've been playing the new doom drunk. A lot of fun.
>>
>>338162806
Even if you have no one to play with?
>>
reduced concentration, impaired hand eye co-ordination and memory lapses dont really make for a great gaming experience.
>>
>>338163007
Have you ever tried Rocket League drunk?
>>
Asscreed IV is pretty fun when you're wasted. It gets you more in character lmao
>>
Tetris is kinda fun drunk. So is DDR.
>>
>>338162935
Yeah just drinking, and ripping and tearing
>>
>>338162157
Well why don't you play them while you're sober when your cognitive functions are at peak condition?
>>
>>338163676
Because the only thing i can think about sober is killing myself.
>>
I usually play Lol or HotS, games I never play when sober, until I'm too drunk to do anything and everyone just yells at me then I go annoy my steam pals.
>>
Life is strange
>>
>>338162148
ALCOHOL
>>
>>338163007

If I liked getting drunk I'd probably enjoy Kirby games like I did when I was 8.
>>
>>338161753
beerio kart is always a good choice, or mario party drinking game.
>>
>>338166621
why do people keep assuming i have friends to play with.
>>
>>338163007
true. I play drunk all the time (F4 and the like) and when I go to play the next day I usually have no idea why I am where I am
>>
Earth Defense Force is a pretty fun game to drink with. It's so mindless.

MGS3, I was drinking vodka during that, take a shot if you're spotted.
>>
>>338166265
*hic*
>>
>>338169005
kek'd
>>
>>338161753
>drinking the liquid jew
>>
>>338161753
>Diablo 3
>CS:GO ranked until you're so drunk you suck then CS:GO arms race
>GTA Online
>Arkham games
>Hotline Miami
>Need for Speed Underground 2
But I always play drunk so I might just be listing games I enjoy.

Games that are bad to play when drunk:
>RPGs in general (dialogue becomes too boring, I stop giving a fuck about plot, do stupid decisions, don't remember the plot developments the next day etc)
>Highly competitive games where team will yell at you for sucking.
>RTS
>Plot-heavy games
>>
>>338167537
>Play New Vegas
>Roleplay a drunk
>Every sober session is me trying to figure out what I've done and where all my gear/caps went.

Maximum immersion. No extra perks required.
>>
>>338163007
>getting drunk enough to have memory lapses
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.