[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, tomorrow, europe gets finally the uncensored and "faithful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: fire-emblem-fates-1.jpg (189 KB, 1172x600) Image search: [Google]
fire-emblem-fates-1.jpg
189 KB, 1172x600
so, tomorrow, europe gets finally the uncensored and "faithful to the japanese text" translated version of fire emblem fates

anyone hype for it?
which version you start with?
what are you starting as?(male/female)
>>
spoiler isnt true is it?
>>
>>338160968
Yeah, I need source on your spoiler there. It's your arse isn't it?
>>
>>338162175
>>338162396
what would you guys do if petting was back for europe?
>>
>>338162990
I wouldn't buy it still but I'd be very interested as to the process differences between NoE and NoA.

Once the games were split into two it lost me.
>>
>>338160968
Judging from Awakening, you might get petting back, but the script will be censored even more.
>>
>rom already leaked
Hopefully someone will compare the censorship pretty soon.
>>
Normally the game gets delivered a few days early, SF0 even got delivered on Tuesday, this time it hasnt arrived yet, so Ill have to wait until 5:30 tomorrow, unless it doesn't get delivered then either.

Also Conquest, Birthright, or SE?
>>
>>338164020
Special Edition has all 3 routes.

If you're going to play all three routes, do
Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelation

If you're going to play just one route, stick with Conquest.
>>
Is this true? I've not bought Fates precisely because of the censorship + translation

Might have to hack my 3DS to play the Euro version
>>
>>338164020
Conquest first since it doesn't have an overworld and will be more challenging. Then breeze through Birthright.
>>
>>338164573
No, its not. Wait for the translation patch.
>>
>>338164439
I'm actually buying Conquest, but going to buy the DLC for Hoshido do that first PT since I want Conquest to have better sales

>>338164631
Wasn't that abandoned?
>>
File: 1452348656950.png (30 KB, 115x189) Image search: [Google]
1452348656950.png
30 KB, 115x189
>Europoors thinking they're not getting cucked with the memetastic Treehouse localization.
>>338164631
ayy
>>
>>338165346
Usually NoE removes memes and shit like that. See Triforce Heroes or Splatoon. And I can't speak for other countries, but Spanish versions have zero memes.

Sadly they use the US version as base most of the time so we're stuck with whatever non-text changes that NoA does (petting, censorship...)
>>
>>338165346
Keep crying burger.
It's not like we alredy got unfucked up versions of games before.
>>
>>338164439
How long is each route?
Do you have to play the others for rev?
>>
>>338164860
No, they resumed it.
>>
I actually just picked up the Limited Edition. Seems like most retailers started to sell it a day early.
>>
>>338165346
Treehouse doesn't do Europe's translation, NoE does since they need to do different languages.
>>
>>338165986
27 chapters plus like 20 paralogues. No
>>
File: 1460246239512.png (69 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1460246239512.png
69 KB, 226x223
I'll wait on reports how the translation is altered or if shit like petting is back in. If its the same Treehouse translation, I wont bother. I can deal that petting is out if they unfuck the translation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.