[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never played BB and I am not much known with it's lore but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Never played BB and I am not much known with it's lore but isn't he supposed to be friendly NPC? Why do you fight him in the end of the game?
>>
You don't have to fight him, you get the best ending for not fighting him even
>>
>>338154184
He kills all hunters who come to the dream out of mercy, to allow them to return to waking world and be free from the dream.

When you refuse this offer he has no choice but to fight you lest you discover the eldritch truth behind the dream.
>>
TONIGHT
>>
>>338154558
GEHRMAN
>>
>>338155249
HITS A BLUNT
>>
>>338155249
JOINS
>>
File: 1460743888897.png (181 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460743888897.png
181 KB, 409x409
Gehrman read me a bedtime story.
>>
>>338155380
THE BRAWL
>>
>>338154494
why wouldn't he kill you at the get go then?
>>
>>338154184
Because you've completed your duty and he's severing your connection to the Hunters Dream (the source of your power and respawning). You can either submit willingly and he kills you in a cutscene and you wake up in Yharnam to the sunrise or you can refuse his offer and he assumes you've gone mad and starts to fight you.
>>
>>338156420
Because he needs the hunter to complete their task.
>>
was the eye of a blood drunk hunter sent by gherman trying to release maria from the nightmare and stop it or by the moon presence trying to kill orphan?
>>
>>338154494
so, if he kills you its game over?
Only one try?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.