[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any good? Was thinking about getting new Monthly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg?t=1463510364.jpg (133 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1463510364.jpg
133 KB, 460x215
Is this game any good? Was thinking about getting new Monthly Bundle for this game.
>>
I'd get it for $10 or less
Don't take this game too seriously though, it's easy to get frustrated over your team-mates' retardation.
>>
>>338153571
If you like sports, it's good.
Otherwise it's just mindless fun, which isn't bad, but it's like Pong, a simple idea done well, shallow and satisfying.
>>
yes

its also one of the most popular online games so population is also never an issue
>>
>>338153571
Yeah, it's easily worth $5 - $10 on its own.

Getting it for $12 with a bunch of other at least 5 other decent games is a no-brainer. You can always sell/gift what you don't want.

If this is your first Monthly, you should buy a $1+ bundle (either Capcom or Deep Silver 2) which gets you a 10% off coupon for your bundle, making it $10.80.
>>
i've gotten 70 hours of it since christmas playing casually, if you have friends or someone you can communicate with, it gets pretty fun once you learn the basics.
>>
>>338153571
Yeah it's great

only bad part is everyone online just wants to hit the ball as many times as possible rather than actually play
>>
>>338154083
With at least 5 other*
>>
It's pretty fun, and you get unlocks pretty frequently. It's hard to do good plays on purpose though. Like you'll know what you WANT to do in a given situation, but the physics don't always work out how you expect them to. If you can laugh off the bad plays it's pretty fun.
>>
>>338153571
got nearly 300hours on it.

fun/10
>>
Game is lots of fun. But spend a good amount of time in the unranked before going to ranked. Teammmates can eat you alive for any simple mistake you make, despite the inevitable mistakes they will make.
>>
Play with a friend that wants to take the game as seriously as you want.
>>
You should've tried it when it was free a few weeks ago to form your own opinion as this can be hit or miss for some people.

I play it a lot and it's a great game, it can be frustrating some times (only when playing with randoms) but it's a lot of fun at all levels of skill. If you put the time to get good you will play with other good people and the game becomes absurd, people get great individually and they start to work as a team, it's very competitive. The matches are also relatively short, you're always doing something on the field and there's a lot of people playing, so there's low dead times.

Well worth the €15 I paid.
>>
I love game, but only when I play it with couch co-op with a friend/brother. Single player sucks because the AI is retarded.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.