[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you spare him? Do you want to see him in Dishonored 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 8
File: Dauddaud.png (2 MB, 1409x997) Image search: [Google]
Dauddaud.png
2 MB, 1409x997
Did you spare him?

Do you want to see him in Dishonored 2?
>>
>>338144564
>alerting daud
>not stealing his shit without him even noticing like a true ghost
git gud
>>
I think the girl he let go will be in Dishonored 2, not as a big role just there.

Daud went far away, probably not anywhere near Dunwall like Tyvia or the place we go to in Dishonored 2.
>>
dishonored shill threads are being amped up

which game will be shilled next? what's the directive?
>>
>>338144564
One of the creative directors said on twitter that Daud living is canon.
So, I expect him to show up in the sequel
>>
>>338144910

When will shill meme die?
>>
>there are people who didn't play this game ghost
>>
File: 1463484623441.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463484623441.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>338144910
I just really like Dishonored anon, am I not allowed to make threads about vidya?
>>
>>338144909
>>338144564

Karnaca is Daud's birthplace just as much as it is Corvo's. There's a note somewhere telling Daud to go into hiding in Serkonos. He's probably going to be in 2.
>>
>>338145167
ghost playthrough canon playthrough.
>>
>>338147029
Corvo probably swordfucked the targets, at least.
>>
>>338144564
Yeah, ofc. Daud was cool as fuck and redeemed himself (if only slightly) by saving Emily. I even did it before the DLCs came out without knowing what he did after he killed the Empress; I was doing a ghost playthrough and after reading/listening to his journals I figured he broke himself enough after doing the deed.

He better show up in Dishonored 2.
>>
Never killed him, he redeemed himself
>>
I hope they nerf the shit out of blink
>>
>>338144564
Ghost play was the best gameplay for me.
>>
Gentlemen, shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?
>>
>>338144841
This. Why play stealth game and try combat route?
>>
>punishes you with the bad ending for going lethal

Shit game, fuck off.
>>
>>338150170
I snuck in and stole his stuff, but I still knocked him out as I was leaving, just to rub it in.
>>
>>338150226
This. Non-lethal is boring and the game punishes you for doing fun things. Just a testament of how shitty the game was.
>>
>>338150103
Indeed I think so
>>
>>338145167
>there are people who didn't ironman the whole game with no magic
Fucking savescummers.

Best way to play te game since you actually need to be careful, to deal with the consequences of your mistakes and can't meta the valueable info.
>>
>>338150226
>world becomes more unstable and chaotic as you kill more guards and other bystanders
>the Outsider thrives off' this climate, more horrible stuff occult happens
>you set a terrible example to the princess about how much collateral damage is acceptable and she becomes a tyrant

I fail to see how that doesn't make perfect sense. It's the difference between a shadowy coup and a bloody revolution.
>>
>>338150226
>punishes you
No

>bad ending
It's highly chaotic ending. Nothing bad about it.

>for going lethal
Being a fucking murder going around killing people in a city that is almost dead already is certainly shouldn't end up well.

It's called common logic/consequences.
>>
>>338150504
1. Enemies are too easy to kill
2. You have a fair bit of leeway regarding how many you can kill without going high chaos
3. How is a slideshow describing Emily's tyrannical reign/Corvo fucking off a punishment when the 'best' ending is a slideshow describing Emily's happily ever after fairytale end?

Mostly 3. The endings where the weakest part of the main campaign no matter which you got
>>
>>338147084
Nah, ironic hell has more poetic justice. Death was too good for them
>>
>>338150504
>punishes
If you want to kill shit, the game throw more shit at you to kill. How is that punishing?

>b-but I get the bad ending!
Cry me a fucking river. God forbid a game actually make sense and have consequences.
>>
>>338144564
He didn't even realize I was ever there, until he went to grab a candy bar from his locker and noticed his key was gone.
>>
>>338150226
>>338150504
Shouldn't you two be playing Fallout 4 right now?

>tfw a game advertised as stealth is actually a better RPG than a game advertised as one
>both published by Bethesda
>tfw no face
>>
>>338152997
The enemies being way too easy to kill is what brought down things for me. Plus there wasn't anything that Blink II couldn't solve.
>>
>>338150226
I don't necessarily think the High chaos or Low Chaos is bad. But I do agree somewhat. something that I hate with a lot of video games when you love games like Witcher, is the morally grey area in some video games.

The lady boyle mansion low chaos is even more fucked up consider you essentially kidnaps Boyle to force her to live with some creepy dude for the rest of her lives and that is considered to be the good way in that game.

High Overseer Campbell gets the plague and you can see him roaming around in one mission, suffering from a slow death. Compared to getting a knife through his back.

The Twins will suffer even more by working in a mine for the rest of their lives.
etc....

Killing targets also seems to net you more high chaos points than killing a normal civilian and city guard.
>>
>>338150226
>>338150504
>implying
You need to kill over 20% of all the NPCs in the game to get high chaos ending, not including fish, krusts and rats.

This is enough to kill all the assassination targets in the game and get into a good number of small fight/a few killing sprees.
>>
Anyone else looking forward to playing as a lesbian?
>>
>>338154046
Hell yeah motherfucker
>>
Dishonored?
Best game ever made.
Hope to see Daud in Dishonored 2. He's awesome .
>>
>>338150226
>I don't want my actions to have consequences despite those consequences being mainly on the scenario and some nice gameplay elements

Some retards will complain at everything
>>
>>338154046
Dude, who the hell would do that?
>>
>>338154046
>Domino
>Shadow Walk
>Doppleganger
>Mesmerize
>Fucking Far Reach

Fuck yeah dude.
>>
>>338153940
High/low chaos is not bad/good. It's not about morality. At all.

It's a measure of how much chaos your actions have cauded, nothing less and nothing more. Chaos as in civil unrest, panic, destabilization and crime.

>The lady boyle mansion low chaos is even more fucked up consider you essentially kidnaps Boyle to force her to live with some creepy dude for the rest of her lives and that is considered to be the good way in that game.
No, it's not considered a "good" way.

A famous rich person simply disappearing for an unspecified amount of time causes a lot less panic and chaos that a fucking masked murderer killing her in front of all the guest on a party. Fucking use your brain.

>High Overseer Campbell gets the plague and you can see him roaming around in one mission, suffering from a slow death. Compared to getting a knife through his back.
While he indeed turns into a weeper, it's nothing compared to a masked assasin killing the (seemingly) innocent leader of Overseers in their own headquarters.

>The Twins will suffer even more by working in a mine for the rest of their lives
Same deal as with Boyle.

>Killing targets also seems to net you more high chaos points than killing a normal civilian and city guard.
Well no shit that killng important political figures in a nearly dead city that needs strong leadership causes more civil unrest than killing a hooker no one gives a fuck about.
>>
>>338153940
You can kill all your targets and get low chaos.

The game never portrays the 'pacifist' alternatives to killing your target as morally superior, only non-lethal.
>>
>>338150226
>bad ending
It's the best.

>we saved the world and now flowers literally come out of my ass
Fuck off.
>>
>>338154482
The Abbey is kinda fucked up for exiling Campbell. Some masked weirdo gave him the mark. It wasn't officially administered but he still gets thrown out into the Flooded Districts.
>>
Threadly reminder

>use Ultimate Difficulty mod: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141188
>play on highest difficulty only
>play the DLC, it's better than the game
>>
>>338154798
They couldn't let someone with the mark on his face in power. Kinda like a president couldn't really continue his job with a dick tatooed on his face.
>>
>>338154046
i cant wait, I hope she gets a waifu to save

but if they give her a male love interest im not buying it
>>
>>338144841
Yep, I ghosted on my first play through, just froze time, slipped up there, grabbed his key, stole his shit, and left.
>>
>>338154892
>shills hard at work i see

The "good" ending you cherish so much is canon. You're the only one defending it, you're the shill.
>>
Killed him when I finished the game first then spared him. Ghost playthrough was so boring though, you have all those cool abilities to kill people you might as well use them.
>>
>>338144564
>not letting daud go under any and all conditions
Daud was a hired blade and nothing more. A hired blade is a hired blade and can do no wrong.
>>
>>338147084
Ghost + Kill and Rat Targets is best playthrough. I'm no sadist, I'm just out to end these people and cure Dunwall of them.
>>
Stupid question, but what is the difference between Dishonored, Uncharted, and Infamous?
>>
I know you see that wall of blue links. There might even be a [you] in there.

Don't reply faggot. Just talk about the game.
>>
>>338154798
Doesn't matter who gave him the mark.

Campbell was a dick and a hypocrite and pretty much everyone knew that but he had too much power to be fucked with.

When you give him the mark it gives everyone an excuse to get rid of him.
>>
>>338154892
That's nice arguments you got there Anon.
>>
I'm glad we didn't get to go to that big clock tower that could be see in the background of a bunch of levels. It would have been the easy thing to do.
>>
>>338155109
(You)
>>
>>338144909
>Not killing that bitch
>"Hurr must betray master if he ever faces some kind of challenge"
>>
>>338154482
But the game does reward low chaos that ends up giving you the Disney ending where everyone lives happy after. Isn't that considered good if the game makes it very clear that following their rules will give you a happy ending?

>(seemingly) innocent leader of Overseer
how is he innocent???
He tortures people and is the leader of some crazy cult that is even more ruthless than the City watch.
>a lot less panic and chaos that a fucking masked murderer killing her in front of all the guest on a party

I never said murdering Boyle infront of everyone. You can still lure her up into her room and take her out in private where there are no eyes and later hide the body so you get the "no body found" stat. How is that approach any different from kidnapping her? she will still be missing in both outcomes without any one knowing where she is.
>>
>>338155475
Daud was risking the existance and well being of the whole organization because of his regrets.

She really did nothing wrong.
>>
>>338155627
They're eventually going to find the body you know, if you ghosted the original Thief games they would still eventually find out you stole stuff, that only counts for the way you left the scene at the moment. Someone finding the corpse of the hostess of a large social gathering would generate quite a bit of chaos I would say.
>>
>>338155730
>She really did nothing wrong.
Maybe

But you might have to consider stopping and thinking about the grand aspect of things when the most ruthless assassin of them all stops and considers about what he has done

It may not be the assassin's fault but someone fucked up bad
>>
>>338155730
Yeah, but she was black, so, you know.
>>
>>338154964
Lies, stop time doesn't affect Daud.
>>
>>338155861
How are they going to find the body when there are different ways of getting rid of one?
>Summon rats
>shadow kill
>>
File: 1412995235303.png (3 MB, 762x3348) Image search: [Google]
1412995235303.png
3 MB, 762x3348
>>338155089
>I'm no sadist
That time you could trade a woman into sexual slavery just because she's sleeping with the bad guy.
>>
>>338156020
What's wrong with black?
>>
>>338156384
I don't think the reason you kill her is because she's sleeping with him, isn't she giving him money, basically financing him and that's the reason?
>>
>>338155627
>t the game does reward low chaos that ends up giving you the Disney ending where everyone lives happy after. Isn't that considered good if the game makes it very clear that following their rules will give you a happy ending?
No.

The game gives you low chaos ending with low chaos and high chaos ending with high chaos, that's it.

This is not a matter of reward/punishment, those re just logical consequences of your actions.

>how is he innocent???
I said seemingly. As in, no one knows about his sins.

>He tortures people
No one knows that the tortures innocents.

>is the leader of some crazy cult that is even more ruthless than the City watch
That "crazy cult" is called "Abbey of the Everyman" and it's a lawful religious order that protects the population from dangerous spirits and supernatural forces.

And while in reality it's a bunch of bullshit, nonetheless they keep things in order and have a good reputation.

>I never said murdering Boyle infront of everyone. You can still lure her up into her room and take her out in private where there are no eyes and later hide the body so you get the "no body found" stat.
The "no body found" only means it wasn't found during the mission. Everyone recognizes the fact that Lady Boyle died later in the game.

>How is that approach any different from kidnapping her?she will still be missing in both outcomes without any one knowing where she is.
As I said, everyone knows she is dead.

No offense buy you don't seem to be pay too much attention to what is happening in the game and think things through.
>>
>>338156304
Actually, if you let her be kidnapped her sisters find out about that since they thank you for sparing her in a list.
>>
>>338156795
>list
letter*
>>
>>338156564
Oh your right, its years since I played the game, still seems overly cruel for the level of her sins

>She supported a tyrant, the Lord Regent. And lived in opulence while the people of the city starve to death and live in fear of plague. Now she'll live out her days, month after month, year after year, far away, even as her fine clothes wear into tatters and her silken hair gets dull and gray. Plenty of time for reflection.

http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Outsider_Shrines/Speeches#Lady_Boyle.27s_Last_Party
>>
>>338156989
Hence why I found it far more merciful to just give her the old shankeroo.
>>
>>338156614
I am paying attention. You are the fucker that handwaves everything I am writing.

"The Abbey has the authority to prosecute civilians for religious crimes and sentence guilty parties at their discretion - logs found in library at the Office of the High Overseer note that seizure of property, financial recompense,public humiliation, service to the Order,prison time, and executionare all sentences that have been carried out by the Abbey."

"According to Harvey Smith, there was a time in which "[p]eople just joined" the Abbey, and children were not taken from their homes."

The civilians in Dunwall isn't fucking clueless what's going on in the city, they know that trying to stand up to the authorities will make you disappear, both the abbey and Thaddeus Campbell are people you don't want to mess with because most people know that it will get you in trouble.
And most people have bigger problem like avoiding the plague and having enough food to sustain themselves, rather than fighting high nobles and well equipped guards.

The whole boyle part still stands. It's the writers own fault at the end of the day, when they forgot that the player has tools to his disposal to get rid of the body.(shadow kill and summon rats)

Same goes for the High and Low Chaos. It's clear as day that Low Chaos is considered good points when the devs themselves made a morality system that judges you and later gives you an ending depending on what chaos level you ended up with.

The game also pats you on the back so many times throughout the stories if you don't kill certain targets.
>>
>>338158825
>The civilians in Dunwall isn't fucking clueless what's going on in the city, they know that trying to stand up to the authorities will make you disappear, both the abbey and Thaddeus Campbell are people you don't want to mess with because most people know that it will get you in trouble.
And most people have bigger problem like avoiding the plague and having enough food to sustain themselves, rather than fighting high nobles and well equipped guards.
This doesn't change the fact that killing their leader will onyl cause more chaos. Doesn't matter if they are good or bad, they are organized.

>The whole boyle part still stands. It's the writers own fault at the end of the day, when they forgot that the player has tools to his disposal to get rid of the body.(shadow kill and summon rats)
Yeah I think it's the one instance where killing the target shouldn't award more chaos if the body was disposed of.

>It's clear as day that Low Chaos is considered good points
No it's not "good" points. I think the "Captain of the industry" mission from DLC might be the best example.

You have a choice to kill a whale to free it from its suffering. Sounds like a good thing to do right? Well it awards chaos because good or not, whale oil/meat are valueable and useful.

You can also blow the whole factory up to boycott the fact that wrokers are treated like shit there- also awards high chaos.

>The game also pats you on the back so many times throughout the stories if you don't kill certain targets
Members of the resistance do, given that they want to take over and low chaos is beneficial for them.
>>
>murdered Corvo's lover in front of him and abducted his ward/daughter
>plunged the city into chaos and plague accordingly
>if you use the Heart she's terrified and upset about just being near him

I fucking beat him down and fed him to rats like he deserved even on my 'good' playthrough.
>>
>>338160237
The city's chaos and plague was the Regent, not Daud. Daud's genuine grief was enough for me spare him. Him saving Emily proves he feels regret of everything he's done.
>>
>>338160437
Daud was responsible as well, he chose to accept the contract and he's smart enough to know his actions have consequences.

>Genuine grief
Doesn't mean shit to those he hurt
>Saving Emily
Corvo had no way of knowing about that.

Killing Daud is the only logical choice for Corvo's character, regardless of route. I'm pissed that him living is canon.
>>
>>338159609
>This doesn't change the fact that killing their leader will onyl cause more chaos. Doesn't matter if they are good or bad, they are organized.
But most of them don't care because they haven no reason to. Some shitty guy that was the leader of the abbey isn't going to be missed.

>Brining up DLC
The writing was a lot better in Knife of dunwall and Dauds story was so much better than Corvos.They actually brought the whole gray area that I missed about the main game. As many people have said in these threads before KoD>>>>> Main game.

>>338160237
And that heart was given to you by the Outsider that does seem to enjoy seeing Dunwall fall into chaos. I really don't know if you should trust his magic.
>>
File: 1463657161370.jpg (87 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1463657161370.jpg
87 KB, 970x617
>>338146373
This is/v/. What do you think we actually like video games or something
>>
>>338161836
His High Chaos, letting Emily fall is still my favorite ending. His speech is beautiful.
>>
The Outsider doesn't care about anything. It just enjoys plucking strings and seeing what people do with what they are given.
>>
>>338150226
>>338150504
I want this meme to end
>>
>>338162397
That is honestly my canon ending. It has the most consistent writing where the betrayal actually comes of as something a smart person would do. Where the low not so much.
Also it sets up the next game pretty well with Corvo in depression and leaving Dunwall in ruins.

Dauds story becomes really sad in a way when everything he has done was for nothing because Emily dies.
>>
>>338162774
Exactly. If the "good" ending had been a bit darker, implying that people would still betray Emily, Corvo would still face the city doubting his intentions, the plague slowing down but not fully stopping, that would've been more satisfying.
>>
Do you lads reckon enemies will remain the same in Dishonored 2? They really need to make them tougher, they're far too easy to kill in the first game, even on the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>338152360
Honestly, just forgoing Blink will at least get you somewhat thinking.
>>
>>338163595
I hope so. With all the powers available, and if you're already going for a high chaos, killing the enemies is more about being creative than an actual challenge.
>>
>>33815505
>fucking murderer
>nah bro i got paid to do it
>ok then. we cool
>>
The jojo-esque think where he could move when you stopped time made me so fucking hype.
>>
Give me one reason Corvo has to not kill Daud? Literally all he knows about the guy is he killed his girlfriend and just kinda shrugs it off when you meet him. Fuck Daud. I enjoyed putting a bullet in him.
>>
>tried playing the game twice
>both times it wouldnt save and made me restart the entire fucking level if i fucked up
im wondering if i should try to play this piece of shit a third time
>>
What was the story again?
>>
>>338166003
It's really not as good as /v/ says.
Literally just Bioshock with half-assed stealth, retarded AI, and a moral choice system that masturbates all over itself while affecting 0% of gameplay.

Level design is kinda nice, though.
>>
>>338154846
The DLC was amazing for more balanced skills.
>>
File: You-really-think-someone-would.gif (3 MB, 697x458) Image search: [Google]
You-really-think-someone-would.gif
3 MB, 697x458
>>338166335
>moral choice system that masturbates all over itself while affecting 0% of gameplay
>while affecting 0% of gameplay
>>
Main Campaign Low Chaos

Knife of Dunwall High Chaos

Patrician choices.
>>
>>338166137

Conspirators killed your waifu, are you a bad enough dude to bring order back to Dunwall and protect your daughter at the same time?
>>
>>338165967
I'm being serious here no one has ever responded to this in the many Daud appreciation I've seen. I know I'm being a faggot with my salt about this but I legit want an answer, did I miss something in the base game?
>>
>>338167373
People value redemption a lot, someone who do bad but see it and try all he can to make it better deserve to live.
>>
>>338160237
The heart was terrified of him because it belonged to the empress
>>
>>338167350
And there was some weird god, right?
>>
>playan sjw shit
>>
I only played all the way through 1 time. Is there an ending where you get to kill all 3 of the resistance guys who betrayed you, or is it always just the captain by himself in the tower? I was mad that they took that satisfaction away from me at the very end.
>>
>>338168824
High chaos you get to kill them, even Sam who alerts the entire castle when you arrive
>>
>>338166536
You can kill like 100% of the civilians and guards in every chapter and end the game in low chaos.

It was really shitty the way the game jerked itself off on every loading screen and promotional work, but then completely failed on any semblance of follow-through.

Dishonored a shit.
>>
I did in one playthrough.
Didn't in the other
>>
>>338156286
No, but it affects the Whalers and Daud doesn't notice time is stopped.
>>
>>338168908
Man, not Sam. He was the only one who was really good to you. Do they ever say if he was in on the betrayal?

Also gonna reinstall for that high chaos run. Thanks.
>>
>>338169068
He just brushed it off saying it doesn't work on him, love how he says you don't want to know what's in his head if you try to posses him
>>
>Game punishes you for having fun REEEEEE
Will this meme ever fucking end? It's not like the game is withholding content from you because you killed people. It's literally reacting to the way you play the game and changing events and making levels different because of the way you act. It's giving you more people to kill and making everything darker because that's the exact game you're playing with assassinations everywhere (Remember, you need to kill over 30% of the population in over half the levels of the game for it to end high chaos)
That's not a punishment, that's a fucking reward. It's a great feature that encourages replaying the game.
Fuck you faggots. I'm turning this shit into a copy pasta.
>>
>>338169248
He wasn't "in", he just got fed up with you killing everything.
If you're fast enough, you can kill him before he shoots the warning shot
>>
>>338154046
Isn't Corvo the protagonist?
>>
>>338169274
That's only assuming he's looking at you or fighting you. He doesn't notice time stopping if he's on his desk.
>>
>>338168937
>You can kill like 100% of the civilians and guards in every chapter and end the game in low chaos.
No you can't.
>>
>>338169563
You can pick between Corvo or Emily.
>>
>>338165967
>>338167373
Honestly, I did it because I thought it was the most badass shit to do.

I didn't even kill the motherfucker, nor any of his guards, I was a ghost that passed through his territory and building, stole nearly all of his shit, took a key right from under his nose and escaped with no problems.
>>
File: 1428344360300.jpg (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428344360300.jpg
79 KB, 640x480
>first playthrough
>approach Daud, trying to be cheeky and possess him
>Nice try Corvo, but inside my mind is the last place you want to be
>And now we fight the duel that no two others could fight
>pic related, my fucking face
>>
>>338170217
Oh okay, video games saved then
>>
>>338167373
Reading the logs and listening to him talk before you confront him, if at all, then if you do fight him asking for his life...it felt clear to me that he was broken by what happened, and was as much a tool in the schemes of powerful men as Corvo was. I played the whole game not killing but subjecting the targets into exactly the world of suffering they had made.

>Campbell who accused the innocent of crimes against the state so he could seize their possessions, I branded him a heretic so he too was cast out by the state religion and suffered in exile as those he had persecuted.
>The Twins made their fortune on the back of slave labor in their mines, so it is there they will spend the rest of their days
>Boyle reveled in excess aided by the corruption she supported, enjoying opulance and freedom wasting so much when others had nothing and zero agency, so I gave her to a man who will keep her locked away. Stripped of the freedom that allowed her to act as she did.
>Hairam started the plague and was a master of blackmail and influence, what better way for the city Corvo's lover loved to heal than for the man responsible more than any other to stand trial and be exposed and reviled. Brought low by the kind of blackmail he used to gain influence.
>Havelock, what was the point he was a sad old man who couldn't let go of his glory days, his actions compared to my own was enough for him to realize he had taken the wrong path, he led the conspiracy but a lust for power corrupted him, let him wallow in the knowledge that he wasn't strong enough to rise above the temptation.

Compared to all that Daud was as broken. He lost his way and had nothing but guilt and regret left. I like to think that Corvo could tell and knew that nothing would punish Daud more than Daud.

Then months later when I played the DLC I felt even better about that choice.
>>
>>338144564
I did yes.
I liked him a lot more than I did Corvo, who just bored me.

I played the main game on mid chaos. Mainly running around not bothering to hide and attracted everyone's attention to portray Corvo as a mediocre assassin, not specialized in anything, and a bumbling idiot who just had a lot of luck.
Then I played the Daud DLC's on ghost, low chaos.
It made for a fun contrast play through.

I don't think he will show up again in Dishonored 2. Maybe mentioned somewhere, but his main story has been told, and I would prefer the rest of his story to remain a mystery.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.