[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, why are people still playing Destiny when it hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: destinytitan.jpg (372 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
destinytitan.jpg
372 KB, 1200x1500
Wait, why are people still playing Destiny when it hasn't had new content added to it since the release of the expansion last year? What's there to do? I was bored out of my mind by december...
>>
>>338140585
They just recently added new content in April
>>
>>338140685

What did they add?
>>
Braindead normies.
>>
>>338140717
https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/aprilupdate
>>
>>338140838
>https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/aprilupdate
>"new content"
>it's literally just a new difficulty mode for the same stuff people have been doing since forever

Jesus Christ, people don't actually see this as content, right?
>>
>>338142094
you asked what the new content was and why people are still playing it.

I go back for Iron Banner occasionally, it's fun.
>>
Is this game worth getting for the campaign?

Want there supposed to be some big epic scifi story, some cool mysterious shit?

Howd that turn out
>>
>>338142518
There was supposed to be, but that was like during the development. It's very clearly been pretty light on presentation but it's fun in the same way a lot of MMOs are.
>>
>>338142518
i played the main game when it came out and was massivly disappointed with the story and the dlc system, so i dropped it when the first expansion came out. but i heard the takens king dlc improved it..
40 bucks for everything is fair i guess
>>
>>338140585
They just released heroic PotE along with a new strike and questline.

If you're going to shitpost, stay up to date.

Also, this game is casual heaven. I pop in once or twice a week and shoot up baddies with my bros. Say what you want, but having a casual break is a good thing.
>>
>>338140585
Do they have regular pod race or what ? I missed the event, but the suits looked nice. I wanted to know if they were usable or not
>>
>>338143069
No, it's oddly just not in the game anymore. I don't think that many people liked it.
>>
>>338143384
Fuck those tight suits looked slick af.
>>
>>338143384
it's a limited time even you nerds
>>
>>338145470
>it's a limited time even you nerds
what did he mean by this
>>
>>338142518
For the same reason concept art always looks better than the final implementation, it will never be as good as what you imagine.
>>
>>338140585
>normal strikes have matchmaking
>that's good, because I bought this on sale when I was bored, and I don't know a single other person that plays destiny
>do all of them, time for legendary strikes and unique strikes
>no matchmaking
>literally impossible solo

thanks bungie, love having a lot of shit completely locked away from me because no one I know bought your fucking game
>>
>>338146767
>completely locked away
Top cuck.
>>
>>338145470
>Trials of Iron Banner are limited time events
>They come around every other week

Where the fuck is my sparrow racing Bungle
>>
File: 1462581055822.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462581055822.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>338146767
>he doesn't have friends
>>
>>338147148
>that bought destiny

finish reading
>>
>>338147295
If only there were some sort of website or something to find people like you to play the game with...
>>
>>338147492
Sounds like a place for fucking faggots to be honest.
>>
>>338147492
or if only they just enabled matchmaking like they did for the other strikes?
this is my complaint, why not just put it in? why do I have to hunt down some 3rd party website to try and convince people to help me do shit?
>>
>>338147295
Just find a team, go on the general or hang in lobbies if you're really eager to play the raids. It's been a long time I haven't played it. I did only the first one multiple times and the half of the new one and it's always an autism fest.

Also iirc the last updates ceased to lock the best content behind it so you spare yourself a bit. They're fun with a good team though
>>
>>338147575
>people like you
>fucking faggots
Absolutely
>>
File: zFMeVLU.png (301 KB, 448x696) Image search: [Google]
zFMeVLU.png
301 KB, 448x696
There was some pretty cool armour in Destiny.

and R.I.P Marty's partnership with Bungie.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.