[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like this new game, /v/? I'm having a blast with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Homefront-logo.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Homefront-logo.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Do you like this new game, /v/?
I'm having a blast with it, bought few copies for my friends so we can coop.
It's really good, you should try it.
>>
Shit game.
>>
>>338137887
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
Looks shit from everything I saw.
They slapped denuvo on it even though they pledged to be DRM free because they knew it wasn't going to sell. Crytek goin bankrupt boys.
>>
Why would you buy copies for friends unless it was a birthday or something?
Thats really weird
>>
>>338138004
I want to spread happiness. You should buy it too, my friend.
>>
>>338138083
Fuck off shill
>>
>>338138083
If i saw a good movie, I wouldn't buy all my friends tickets and force them to go see it. I'd maybe recommend it.

Just seems weird is all, a bit over the top. Overly friendly
>>
>>338138202
What's it like being poor
>>
>>338138191
What is that you are talking about, my friend.
Are you feeling fine? Perhaps you should entertain yourself with a nice new game.
>>
>>338138280
You'd have to have so much money that it was essentially nothing to you if you thought it was normal buying 4 copies of a $60 game just to try and get someone to play it with you
>>
>>338137887
Really cool premise. the different zones were a great tonal shift. Switching between battlegrounds that are pocketed with small patches of resistance to a community under the heels of oppression was great. Unfortunately it just doesn't capitalise on this. There's no negatives to rebellious actions in yellow/red zones. It would've been really interesting if your guerrilla tactics elicited SOME response in the world. Weapon attachment system in neat, the gunplay is ehhh and the stealth is pretty dull. There's a story but it's not truly engaging.

All in all, it's a solid 6/10. There's nothing offensively awful about this and it's worth picking up if you dig the dystopian narratives. It's unfortunately a waste of potential. If it had slightly better direction, it could've turned out to be a sleeper hit.
>>
>>338138483
I wish le fake shill meme would leave.

Noone really believes you work for crytek you dumb cunt
>>
>>338138547
Nobody cares about you, shitlicker.
>>
The game got a lot scarier when I realized I was in Camden never mind the norks it's the locals you can't relax around
>>
>/v/ likes a game DSP has publicly referred to as the absolute worst game he's played in the last decade

HOL UP
>>
>>338138763
It's a good game tho. DSP has shit taste and no skill.
>>
>homefront managed to get a sequel

>freedom fighters will never get a sequel

how does this make you feel?
>>
>>338138905
>Good game gets a sequel.
>Boring trash game doesn't.
Feeling mighty fine, thanks for asking.
>>
>>338138905
>crytek actually owns timesplitters, but made this instead
>>
Good concept, bad execution
It feels unfinished
I think it went through development hell and that's why it ended up so much worse than what it could have been
>>
>>338139012
Freedom Fighters didnt get a sequel tho.
>>
>>338139071
Exactly.
>>
Are there torrents or whats the story? Haven't heard good things so wanna try before I buy
>>
>>338139109
You're not making any sense.
>>
>>338139219
It has Denuvo and its a shit game, so no.
Just steer clear of it. Maybe in a year if they patch the fuck out of it you should try it.
>>
>>338139669
Pity. Seemed like an interesting setting and maybe it coulda been fun. Oh well
>>
>Another game where Americans are the good guys who dindu nuffin
>Little to no games where the scenario is reversed
Also, the game's shit.
>>
Game is kinda neat if it wasn't such a fucking mess technically. Gonna put it on ice till more patches come out for it
>>
Really think the majority of people saying it's shit just watched some youtube videos and saw the metacritic score.

Don't get me wrong it needs a bunch of patches but the core game is fun and it facilitates fun little unscripted gameplay moments
>>
>>338137887
That post is not a shill for sure.
>>
>>338137991
Crytek didn't make this.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.