[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /v/ hate video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (796 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
796 KB, 320x286
why does /v/ hate video games?
>>
It's the mix between the natural elitist attitude any hobby board will obtain and 4chan's contrarianism that seems to bleed across all boards.

The end result is "My opinions are better than your opinion" mixed with "Anything you like is shit", leading to /v/ collectively hating every single game ever existed.
>>
/v/ only hates bad video games
though there's been an influx of newfags in the last couple of years and now some retards "hate" everything just to be contrarian, you can easily spot them
>>
File: 1372381649508.jpg (1018 KB, 1901x1755) Image search: [Google]
1372381649508.jpg
1018 KB, 1901x1755
It's easier than liking them.

To like a game you have to take the time to play it. I can hate a game in seconds.
>>
If you find a game to be fun, you are accused of being a shill (which is retarded. Look at how most game developers that commented on GamerGate reacted to it, they do NOT want the 4chan audience. Why the fuck would they waste money shilling their games on places that they don't want customers from?). Nobody wants to be accused of being a shill. Therefore people just conform to the circlejerk and hate on everything.

t. Shill for having fun
>>
>>338131921
This shilling paranoia is only a recent phenomenon, newfag.
>>
I don't hate video games. I hate most of the people who play video games.
>>
Because we love them
>>
Because of Spore.
>>
I'm testing out a new emotion on something that doesn't matter.
>>
>>338131141
Deep analytics often jades the enjoyment of something.
/v/ thinks it can act like it does deep analytics by not liking it.
If A leads to B then B must lead to A, right?
>>
Every board hate his topic.

in a passive-agressive mode.
>>
>media over representation
>everybody likes different things
>nothing will ever be as good as Goldeneye
>limited technological advances so that a video game cannot instantly give you an orgasm
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.