[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They probably reused the same code for takedowns from skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
They probably reused the same code for takedowns from skyrim and wrote the whole movement based off of gamebryo/creation engine. Bethesda just cannot into realistic movement since without strafe mechanics everything is incredibly one-dimensional, even the jumping challenge was like the easiest toddler shit I've seen in my life and I've never even played zandronum jump mazes.

I've seen posts from people claiming to have played doom since release and they love it but the fact of the matter is that the game is underwhelming and definitely not worth that price tag or worthy of a contender to a new era of fps. Although it'll probably impress dudebros or people relatively new to video games, overall it does seem like a lazy done game.
>>
>>338121095
The games run on completely different engines, that's not how code works.
>>
>>338121095
But it's made by id software, a completely different studio
you fucking clown
>>
>>338121095
>They probably reused the same code for takedowns from skyrim and wrote the whole movement based off of gamebryo/creation engine
this is the dumbest thing i've heard all day
good night
>>
i really fucking wish the stuttering bullshit and drops werent fucking AMD fags up the ass right now.

any chance of this being fixed? even on LOW its still a mess.
>>
>>338122339
its not known weather its a game or driver issue.
doom runs on opengl and when an amd card is present it uses an older less optimized verison unfortunately.
though it must be noted that opengl is generally better supported on nvidia cards. vulkan(opengls successor) however seems to work better on amd cards in general. the vulkan update for doom isnt out yet.
>>
File: 1367712389406.gif (932 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
1367712389406.gif
932 KB, 175x131
>>338121095
Is there a decent torrent out yet? I know I wont be playing it long enough to warrant a full purchase but I'd like to see what the game is like for myself
>>
>>338121095
Skyrim doesn't even have takedowns what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>338123095
not yet cracked due to denuvo v2.
>>
>>338122339
>buying AMD
>>
>>338123263
Are you saying Skyrim is a good game? Man, you're such a square!
>>
yeah and I bet that the guns were just reskinned bows too, fucking lazy ass company
>>
>>338123269
Ah alright. I wasn't aware. Thanks anon
>>
>>338122339
They released a hot fix for it. It improved my fps by about 15 frames
>>
>>338121095
I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded
>>
>>338121095
Bethesda didn't make Doom you fucking retard
>>
>>338121095
You didn't need to went full retard to prove Anti-bethesda hivemind keeps getting more retarded, childish and desperate.
>>
>>338121095
I bet you think Bethesda made Fallout 4 and Dishonored too.
>>
>>338126528
Oops. Meant NV.
>>
>>338121095
you found some flaws to nitpick, it only took you a whole week, man
>>
>>338123448
Underrated
>>
>NO I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GAME IS ACTUALLY GOOD
>BETTER TRASH IT WITH UNINFORMED AND ASININE NITPICKY STRAWMANS ON /v/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.