[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that will convince me that life is worth living?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hereward.gif (86 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
hereward.gif
86 KB, 333x333
What are some games that will convince me that life is worth living?
>>
Stardew Valley
>>
>>338114135
None, the ones that try leave you empty when you turn off the game and realize you're still you
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>
The Iliad by Homer
>>
>>338114135
Battleborn
>>
>>338114135
You are aware life on this planet is a meaningless and inconsequential to the universe?
have to find things that make you "feel alive" and just enjoy what you can out of this yawning expanse of an empty infinite universe
>>
LISA
>>
Dark Souls prepare to die edition
>>
>>338114936
>implying the universe is infinite
>>
>>338114135
Look man, I'm gonna give you the most real advice I can.

No game will make you want to be alive, unless it motivates you to do something with that life.

The best way to want to live, is to go outside, go to a bar, go to a book store, go to a friends house, go on a road trip, message someone you haven't talked to in years and see if they want to hang out and shoot the shit. If you feel like shit and don't want to do anything, force yourself to. For me I started working out, cleaning the house more. Doing anything productive will help. Once you start doing things, then you'll find that playing games is far more enjoyable experience and you'll want to keep playing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.