[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought the Witcher 3, what am I in store for /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: witcher-3.gif (78 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
witcher-3.gif
78 KB, 500x455
Just bought the Witcher 3, what am I in store for /v/?
>>
Ciri dies in the end
>>
An above-average WRPG with great graphics. Combat is pretty mediocre. You'll have a good time, though.
>>
>>338095116
get off this fucking board and go enjoy the game
>>
Spamming Quen, drinking 100Liters of water every day, killing monsters 2times your level, being overleveled for every quest after a few hours and some great side-quests.
>>
The death of your mentor, Vesemir.
>>
>>338095116
Best game ever
>>338095182
No she doesn't retard.
>>
Passable gameplay, nothing great but not entirely awful
Main quest has high ups starting out then low downs near the end
Great characters and side quests
>>
>>338095323
She did in my game. Same as Vesemir
>>
The only semi-memorable part of this game for me was killing enemies with skulls next to their names by hitting them, running behind a rock until they forget about me, hitting them, and repeating

fucking boring game
>>
do you guys think the witcher 3 will be 3 dollars this time next year?
>>
Does it matter that I haven't played the first two?
>>
Is this game worth it if I dropped the 2nd one a few hours in?
>>
File: 1407952754709.jpg (45 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1407952754709.jpg
45 KB, 360x360
>>338095182
>being a shit father
>>
>>338095513
>>338095548

wondering the same thing
>>
>>338095801
Ciri is a shitty character anyway
>>
>>338095801
If OP is dumb enough to ask this question then he probably will end up having Ciri killed anyway
>>
Don't ever use the lock on
>>
>>338095894
>>338095513
>>338095548

Not really, Witcher 1 sets you down into the world but you don't really need to know much about it to enjoy 3. It's got a good story and lots of lore but the gameplay can be a bit annoying, GOAT ending though. Witcher 2 is basically a prologue to 3, it tries to set itself up as this grand story but in the end it's all rather pointless and what was going to happen ends up happening anyway.

The main plot point of 3 is Ciri and she isn't present in the first 2 games, all you really need to know is that Triss took advantage of Geralts amnesia to be his waifu.
>>
>>338095116
>Awkward sex scenes
>Edgy sassy protag
>Glitches out the anus
>Bullshit fall damage
>Movie and tv show references
>Oven baked baby
>Cool monsters
>Fetch quests
>>
>>338095116
Probably the greatest game ever made.
>>
The defining achievement of this medium; the best game ever made. This generation's The Godfather II
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.