[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished FF8. Did Squal die at the end of disc 1 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Faceless-Squall.png (468 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Faceless-Squall.png
468 KB, 1280x800
So I just finished FF8.

Did Squal die at the end of disc 1 and the rest of the game was just him hallucinating just before death??
>>
>>338087738
no.
>>
why his mouth is so big ?
>>
File: 3243241413.jpg (33 KB, 290x295) Image search: [Google]
3243241413.jpg
33 KB, 290x295
>>338087971

it's not thats a screencap from the end of the game
>>
No, but Rinoa is Ultimecia.
>>
Why was disk 1 so good? Why were the other disks so lame?
>>
>>338088320

I don't quite understand this. I thought the other discs were quite good, but they did get a bit wacky compared to the toned down nature of disc1 .

It makes the theories all the more plausible.
>>
>>338088320
balamb garden was so fucking great holy shit
i'd kill for a sequel where you just play a student at balamb who goes through his training with a couple friends
no bullshit ancient evil, no saving the world, just cool smaller missions like the one in dollet etc.
>>
>>338087738
Seriously, what was this supposed to mean?
>>
>>338089119
FF type-0 is that
>>
>>338089936
>PSP
into the trash it goes
>>
I had nightmares of this fucking face eating me. Fuck you
>>
>>338087738
I dont know but that image freaked me the fuck out when I played thru the game as a kid
>>
>>338090276
PS4
>>
>>338087738
Now you're thinking with portals.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.