[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those that got the game off of Skidrow, how do you download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Stellaris.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stellaris.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
For those that got the game off of Skidrow, how do you download the hotfix 1.3 update?
>>
>>338086547
Just check google every day until you see a hot fix crack.
That's what I do anyways.

In other news, my federation had a member spilt and join in alliance with a former enemy we shared.
Time to expand the empire. For the greater good, of course.
>>
>>338087549
There is a hot fix for 1.3, but every time I download it, it shows up as a Firefox icon and I also don't know how to get the update on to the launcher.
>>
>>338086547
you open the control panel and uninstall that piece of garbage game
>>
File: 20160515150313_1.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160515150313_1.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
>>338086547
Post em and rate em /v/
>>
>>338088048
But I like it.

What should I be playing instead?
>>
>>338088202

you might curse not having collectivist if you wanna be space bastards, as you'll likely want to purge or enslave pops on conquered worlds.
>>
>empire next to me declare war
>fuck his shit up
>he asks for peace
>ok
>insult me every month
>have to wait 10 years to attack him
>>
Is Xenophobe/Collectivist enough for the pops to not be unhappy about slavery?
>>
>>338089601

you can quickly change your purge/enslave policies on the Goberment/Policy Menu
>>
>>338088048
>using windows default Uninstaller
>>
So is hyperdrive really garbage?
What are the pros and cons of each space travel tech from your point of view, guys?
>>
>>338089707

these space bastards have to deal with xenos factions for now
>>
>>338089656

>Get attacked by 2 allied nations

>Win, demand 2 planets

>Purge a small planet you just got

>Everyone around you hates you even if they are militarist and xenophobe and forms a federation of 7 nations
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.