[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on in June? Like why are there so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1444724508-atelier-sophie.jpg (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444724508-atelier-sophie.jpg
235 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck is going on in June? Like why are there so many gamereleases in one month?

>Atelier Sophie
>Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
>Odin's Sphere Leifthrasir
>Grand Kingdom
>No Man’s Sky
>God Eater: Resurrection
>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
>Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
>Zero Time Dilemma
>Project Diva Future Tone

Like where were those games in the first half of the year?
>>
>>338086406
I don't know but I want to kiss Plachta
>>
>weebshit
Literally who cares
>>
>>338087601
me on the right
>>
>>338086406
>Atelier Sophie
Weebshit
>Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Will be on PC
>Odin's Sphere Leifthrasir
Ps2 game
>Grand Kingdom
Weebshit
>No Man’s Sky
*Also on PC
>God Eater: Resurrection
*also on PC
>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Kusoge
>Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Will come to PC
>Zero Time Dilemma
*Also on PC
>Project Diva Future Tone
Weebshit

Woah it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>338088848
Literally wtf are you on about you autist? How is console relevant?
>>
>>338089034
>How is console relevant?
Consoles were never relevant.
>>
>>338088848
I don't get this post, if games get on PC does that much they don't matter and I shouldn't play them?
>>
>tfw mostly nothing to play right now except backlog stuff
I'll probably end up playing GE:R simultaneously with grand kingdom daily stuff.

I'd be playing No Man's Sky but I'm not buying it for $79.99 canadabucks.

SO5 and Sophie guess I'll wait as well, played Shallie recently so need a break from Atelier.
>>
>>338092210
They tried using "Will be on PC" as an excuse for half the games on the list somehow being invalid in a context that makes no sense. Given that them being on the PC has nothing to do with what the OP was talking about, does the argument suddenly change to them calling Guilty Gear, God Eater, Star Ocean and Zero Time Dilemma to being weebshit? Or are they somehow exempt because they're also on the PC?
>>
>>338092210
Why settle for less?
Games should only be played at the highest possible framerate and resolution and only PC can offer that.
>>
>>338093032
???

if anything I will be playing them on PC when possible, what does that even have to do with this thread

are you hallucinating a "PS4 is getting all those games!!"
>>
>>338086406
It was February for me.

>FE: Fates
>Cyber Sleuth
>FC Primal (was disappointing)
>SFV
>XCOM 2

Looking at June I just see Xrd, NMS, and Odin Sphere. Which is still better than most months, honestly. 2016 is shaping up to be great so far, provided the holiday season isn't trash.
>>
>>338086406

True, June is stacked for me. Had to cut my budget for my other hobbies because Im going to get Odin's Sphere, Atelier, GG Xrd Rev and Grand Kingdom.

Theres also Overwatch by next week so im going to be so hardpressed. I still havent even finished getting platinum for Digimon Cyber Sleuth and all achievements for Dark Souls 3.

Im happy to have so many games to play, but the density of their release is too much
>>
>bought exactly 1 game with my own money last year
>only 1 other game I even bothered asking for, for Christmas
>I'll have bought nearly a dozen games in the first half of this year
2016 killin it
>>
Fiscal quarter.
>>
File: 1461335141131.jpg (34 KB, 309x387) Image search: [Google]
1461335141131.jpg
34 KB, 309x387
>>338086406

>Tfw will get all these games
>Will probably not be finished with them by the time FFXV and Trails of Cold Steel 2 comes out

JUST
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.