[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do all of you hate video games so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
why do all of you hate video games so much
>>
>>338083296
because they've gotten worse in their attempt to pander to the lowest common denominator in order to sell
>>
>>338083296
/v/ is too jaded to have fun.
>>
>>338083296
I don't
I like fun, unlike most of /v/
>>
>>338083296
i am posting on four chan, wheeeee
>>
>>338083296
Because I wanna fit in with /v/
>>
Because I want to fit in with all the cool kids here so If a game is popular or a different website likes it I make sure to hate on it relentlessly and form absolutely 0 fucking opinion on my own.
>>
>>338083485
I think what this anon is trying to say, but having a bit of trouble saying because he's retarded, is that we have gotten older and have pretty much seen all the settings and scenarios and not much is left that can really amaze or impress or itrigue us. Everything has been done, we've seen it all and it's time to move on.
>>
>>338083296
We hate ourselves.
>>
>>338083889
You're even more retarded than that other guy.
>>
On the contrary, I love getting unnecessarily rewarded and feeling an unfounded sense of accomplishment for accomplishing menial tasks in a virtual space without even having to leave my house
I can bask in the comfort of my own mediocrity and continue being a burden on society thanks to the happy flashing "you win!" screen accompanied by unlocking 5 achievements at once
>>
you want to know why op? gaming sucks now.

back in the day everything was better games came out "done" not in half finished buggy states that had half the content blocked so they can sell dlc. the community was better people worked together and shit talk was normal in pvp games. nintendo, sega and sony came out with good systems with great games

now? now its a shit hole.

we have ea, bethesda and others who come out with shit games that barely work and want us to pay for more shit with them. titles like memelands that give into sjws and their shit. sega is gone replaced by microsoft who doesn't give a shit about the gamer. nintendo has gone full aspie the only one out of the bunch that still cares is sony.

and the community is shit now a bunch of sjws along with casuals and fake gamer gurls. they want everything made easy for them. pvp? oh don't shit talk some stupid noob who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing that's mean anon.

add in more aspie crap like minecraft. video games used to be fun now its all shit the community is shit the only good thing is things are changing thanks to gg and /v/
>>
>>338083975
/thread
>>
File: 1462291969375.png (109 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
1462291969375.png
109 KB, 298x332
>>338084527
Man you are fucking delusional. You should try taking off those nightmare goggles once in a while, things aren't as bad as you want to believe.
>>
>>338083296
I cannot find a middle ground anymore. I want to have fun and not play overly annoying stuff that takes forever to learn, requires a wiki and it's HARDCORE BRAH!, but I don't like the overly casual videogames that big companies pull out like donuts.

I used to love 2D plattformers because they are easy as shit to pick up but they can be hard as balls. They are deader than dead though. So now I find myself hunting for an indie game in the middle of the trash that hits the sweet middle spot. When I get nonstop trash I fucking hate videogames.
>>
epic MINDBREAK depression hentai XD
>>
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>338084016
Nah, I think you're actually the most retarded.
>>
>>338085115
no i am
>>
I don't like new games anymore. It's like no one tries anything new, it's all rehashes of some sort. I blame nintendo, they always were my go to to have quick fun but now all that they pull out is trash and it's all because muh touch screen and waggle gimmicks. Fuck, I miss GBA.
>>
File: 602[1].png (803 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
602[1].png
803 KB, 1280x720
>>338084527
You had me until "sjw"
>>
>>338085393
You could write an essay on those nipples.
>>
>>338085393
thats too much boobe
>>
>>338085393
thanks my boss saw this and now I have a corner office
>>
>>338085393
wow big sexy boops.... big boops.... im horn....
>>
File: 1461600496009.jpg (15 KB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1461600496009.jpg
15 KB, 237x240
It's not that we hate video games, it's just that there are more games to hate today than there was yesterday.
>>
>>338086923
Although that's not true, that's only coincidental and is not the cause.
>>
File: newfags can't pyramid.jpg (78 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
newfags can't pyramid.jpg
78 KB, 900x675
Because vidya eventually led me here with you faggots
>>
>>338084527
>you want to know why OP?
Stopped reading there.
>>
because you could literally save video games with $20 and a mac
>>
>>338085478
Yeah, on how fucking disgusting they are. How did they get get that way?
>>
>>338083296
Video games have stolen my entire life
>>
>>338083889
You are the retarded one if you actually believe modern gaming is anything but absolute shit. Stop projecting your own shitty life and inability to enjoy things in your adulthood on to others.
>>
>>338083296
Personally I don't.End of comment.-
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.