[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROCKSTAR GAMES NEW PROJECT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: rockstar-1024x1024.png (65 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
rockstar-1024x1024.png
65 KB, 1024x1024
ROCKSTAR GAMES TO REVEAL NEW PROJECT SOON.

“Fiscal 2016 marked the third consecutive year of stronger-than-expected Non-GAAP revenues and profits for Take-Two,” said Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two. “Our results were driven by the continued extraordinary performance of Grand Theft Auto V, ongoing momentum in our NBA 2K and WWE 2K series, the successful launch of XCOM 2, and our highest-ever revenue from recurrent consumer spending. Rockstar Games is of course hard at work on some exciting future project that will be revealed soon.”

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2169446

Please be Bully 2 !
>>
There's already been reports that it's just more GTA V DLC. Single player, I hope.

Bully's dead. If anything, it's GTA VI, RDR 3, or a new franchise (agent maybe?)
>>
Rockstar's dead to me. They've released slightly better than garbage in recent times.
>>
it's obviously gonan be a red dead game

they always leak their shit about a month before announcement, and they have done it this time aswell
>>
As much as I want Manhunt 3, it could never be made nowadays.
Hoping for a Red Dead sequel/prequel though.
>>
>>338078106
there's no way it's not gonna be multiplay after how much money GTA V pc made

although they'll probably pull that delayed PC release shit again, a lot of people bought gta v twice
>>
File: 1452546883313.webm (968 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452546883313.webm
968 KB, 640x360
post yfw it's 'the warriors 2'
>>
>>338076468
this e3 is gonna be the biggest ever
i cant wait to be dissapointed
>>
I completely forgot Rock star made games anymore. I just assumed they just made gta5 dlc

All of the rock star studios but it takes them 6 years to make something, what a joke
>>
>>338078820
Maybe it'll have Half Life 3
>>
>>338078106
>Not owning more than one plataform
You are pathetic
>>
>>338076468

they will jew it to the maximum like no mods and sharkcards, who cares
>>
>>338078493
>how much money GTA V pc made

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>338076751
>more GTA V DLC. Single player, I hope
>Single player
Psssh, modern Rockstar doesn't know what that is. They wereand are more than content with letting GTA V stagnate for years while releasing selling Shark Cards.

The one major update that's come out since the next gen release was Benny's custom cars, and that's exclusive to Online.

You can't even drive a car without worrying about it being ruined/irretrievable in SP, due to the lack of car insurance - a feature that R* has had years to implement into SP.

Rockstar has gone full jew at this point. Fuck them.
>>
>>338079634
*while releasing Online updates and selling Shark Cards

Oops.
>>
I heard that Leslie Benzies was the one to push for this GTAO focus, while the Housers were more insistent on single-player. He's gone now, but I doubt that'll stop Take-Two from forcing Shark Card BS in the next game that Rockstar finally makes.
>>
>>338076468
Rockstar is irrelevant now, every game is turning into open world, muh satire memed . GTA online has disgust me beyond any other games i have played
>>
>>338079634
I should also add that Rockstar doesn't have a jetpack in GTA V, despite having multiple clues/symbols in the game for it.

I mean I like laughing at these paranoid retards hunting for jetpacks and UFOs too, but it's just gotten cruel at this point.
>>
>"Soon"
Kek we re talking about rockstar here
That means years, remember the PC port of GTA V ?
>>
So erm, where the fuck is Midnight Club? It's been like 8 years now.
>>
>>338079573
exactly. HAHAHA, LOOK AT HOW RICH GTA V PC MADE ME
-Dan Houser
>>
>>338080734
Fucking this, its like any franchise they made that wasnt GTA is now forgotten about. Bully 2, LA noire sequel, midnight club 5, max payne 4, manhunt 3 are likely never going to come out ever. Red dead 3 is unlikely and that agent game they announced as a ps3 exclusive has been in development hell for 9 years
>>
Bully 2 please, or Manhunt 3.

Fuckin' anything.
>>
Why does everyone just want sequels now?

More powerful hardware has been available for 3 years now and nobody seems to give a fuck about devs just making sequels.

Where are the new IPs?
>>
>>338076468
It will either be a Red Dead 3, or maybe Oni 2 (hopefully)
>>
File: 1460079944031.jpg (38 KB, 547x692) Image search: [Google]
1460079944031.jpg
38 KB, 547x692
>>338078960
>Gabe makes a random appearance at E3
>mfw
>>
>>338081760
LA noire and bully were one offs desu, it's obvious they're just going to push out another Red Dead because everyone's just gonna suck it up because muh western. I'd be pissed if they just pushed out Red Dead every few years until it gets stale rather than alternating between that and Midnight Club.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.