[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyrim riften chests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0382.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0382.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
I was able to use the platter glitch to get through the door of the blacksmiths house and under the map in riften. Well there seems to be a bunch of chests together underneath the outside market. I cannot get to them because of some barriers. Has anyone been here and able to get the chests?

PS: this is the first time I've posted anything here so I don't know if this is a request worthy board or anything.
>>
Op here. What you see in the background is the entrance to the rat way.
>>
Nigga just use noclip
>>
>>338072015
its where the game stores npc shop items
>>
>>338072152
I'm on the Xbox 360. No mods.
>>
>>338072260

Wow. Go ask Reddit. They'll probably entertain you. If it isn't particularly inflammatory or has something to do with politics /v/ doesn't really have an answer.
>>
What blacksmith exactly?
I'll go have a look with noclip
>>
>>338072246
This. Shops are just special containers opened via dialogue. There still needs to be a physical object for the world to interact with to work. All shops have one hidden beneath the world. There's several there because there's multiple vendors in that one cell.

30 seconds on Google would have given you a similar answer. Use your head, OP.
>>
>>338072246
this, they are all over the place.

any item you need you can go into the test cell or use console commands why waste your time
>>
>>338072246
this
>>
>>338072804
Op here. When you enter riften go to the market where you meet brynjolf. You can noclip there. It should be right underneath. But because I'm using an Xbox 360, I had to glitch myself using the door of the blacksmiths house. It's the best I could do. I'm not able to reach the chests.
>>
>>338073431
Alright, im back. Can't remember how to take a screenshot with shadowplay though.

I only see 2 chests. One is a regular chest, and it appears to be this >>338072246, the other is named "Do Not Delete", and when i press use on it, it dissapears
>>
>>338074221
Todd knows when you touch one of those chests.
>>
>>338072514
>>338072246
>>
File: download.jpg (67 KB, 337x506) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
67 KB, 337x506
>>338072939
I'm sorry to have you go through the trouble, but thank you for letting me know.

Here is a fishystick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.