[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
>loved this game
>never got to play as Magneto or Rightclops
>DLC never released on PC

why is life suffering? Also Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread.
>>
>>338067960
They brought back the games on Xbox Live. Does anyone know if DLC is back?
>>
>>338067960
funny enough, both games were on sale two weeks ago, not only that >>338068929 DLC is included
>>
I hope they make these games backwards compatible soon. I'm aching for a good avengers game.
>>
Why the fuck isn't it on steam yet?
>>
>>338068983
Ah, okay thanks. I wish I got it on sale. They're $30 a piece I think.
>>
>>338069378
The pirated copy works.
>>
>>338068983
Wait, the Gold edition is for sale digitally?
>>
There's a mod that adds all the DLC characters and XMen Legends characters, but I can't get it to work.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3380.0.html
>>
>>338070216
>jubilee

muh dick
>>
>>338067960
Captain America best character.
>>
>>338072350
That's a funny way to spell Scarlet Spider.
>>
>>338072859
I didn't think Spiderman was that fun in MUA. Cap had his remote controlled shield which was badass.
>>
>>338072350

My favorite team was always:

>Captain America for shield shenanigans and team wide buffs
>IceMan for ranged attacking
>Thor for melee, super strength, and flight and AoE with his thunder
>Spiderman for a mix of melee and ranged fighting

But, I played the game a fuck ton, and played a bunch of different teams. Loved how characters would talk when they met themselves, especially Dr. Doom.
>>
>>338073696
Mine was
>Cap
>Storm (Mowhawk)
>Colossus or Ghost Rider
>Doctor Strange

I never got to play as Dr. Doom because of the Activision DLC fuckery
>>
>>338074670

Doom was awesome, especially when you get to the final boss of powered up Doom. Your Doom walks in and says something to the effect of, "Who is this cheap imitation that would dare to call itself Doom?"
>>
>>338070216
That is awesome. How do I use it?
>>
>>338075159
no clue. I can't get the editor to work. It just adds Hawkeye, Moon Knight, and Captain Marvel. Supposedly the other characters are in it but idk how to get them.
>>
Just emulate the Wii version
>>
>>338070082
was, two weeks ago
>>
>>338069552
$40 unfortunatly
>>
Play Marvel Heroes 2016.
>>
>>338079515
SHOO MUGGA SHOO
>>
>>338079515
Doesn't run on my craptop. PS4/XBone port when?

They brought over that old as Star Trek Online to the next gen consoles, they should port this too.
>>
>>338079376
Oh, it got pulled from the store again?

God DAMN
>>
>>338079692
Probably not gonna happen
>>
Moon Knight was my nigga. Needed to level up enough to get that one move where he just clears a fucking room by himself with his nunchucku. I enjoyed the team feature so I could rotate between 8 characters.
>>
>>338079826
It could happen. The game does have controller support.
>>
>>338080329
The real problem is:
-Dividing the community
-Harder to patch on consoles (and they do big (size-wise) patches often, because it's Unreal engine)
-Inventory/menu functionality
>>
>>338073696
>not playing a Moon Knight Solo
Did this game have sections that required flying/super strength? I liked that aspect from certain dungeons in Legends 2.
>>
Just play Marvel Heroes, it's the same game but with MMO elements. There's even a /vg/ guild
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.