[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Only five more sleeps until our digital crack dealer returns with his shipment

Which hero is your favorite to play?

McCree because he shreds tanks while also countering assassins?

Widowmaker because the reload and charge time on her rifle is absurdly short?

Lucio because he's like spider-man?

Mei because you get to look into the petrified eyes of your frozen prey before driving an icicle into their skull?

Bastion because all you want to do is hold M1?
>>
more like Overshill, amirite?
>>
Tracer, Mercy, Junkrat, Reinhardt, and Soldier: 76
>>
I enjoyed Pharah and Junkrat because I like those projectile-based heroes.

They are very limited compared to their TF2 counterparts though, so I hope they add more heroes with those types of weapons or I can see myself getting burnt out quickly.

Zen was my fave support, hoping for a mobility buff,
>>
Pharah, because airshots are satisfying.

Zarya, because parrying is satisfying.

Winston, because he spearheads pushes and gets the job done.
>>
>>338064435
Word on the street Zen is only getting his health changed to 100 shield/50 armour so Widowmaker can no longer bodyshot him from full
>>
File: 1463336536977.png (790 KB, 1024x1027) Image search: [Google]
1463336536977.png
790 KB, 1024x1027
I have a blast with Genji, Soldier: 76, Hanzo, McCree, Pharah and Symmetra.

Zenyatta makes me laugh the most though. Connecting those orbs with a headshot drives me straight to Chuckle City.

There's like a brief moment where the enemy recognizes a Zenyatta, realizes they can end me quickly, and then the Orb of Discord turns my headshots fatal so quickly. I love it.
>>
File: Hours.png (1 MB, 806x1257) Image search: [Google]
Hours.png
1 MB, 806x1257
>Which hero is your favorite to play?
all of them
>>
Genji due to his versatility.

Shurikens have no drop/falloff.
Dash slash good for quick kills and maneuverability. Can save you from being hooked, pushed, or pinned off an edge.
Reflect fucks up pretty much every hero in great ways.
Being able to climb means attacking from angles the rest of your team can't.

I plan to switch between Genji, Lucio and Roadhog as needed by my team, but Genji will be played every opportunity.
>>
>>338064069
>only 5 more sleeps
that means about 120 more threads to hide
>>
>>338064069
Junkrat, because I love his area denial, conc mine kills and jumps are clutch and beartraps are so satisfying to land.

Pharah because the rockets feel snappy and I enjoy the air game.

Symmetra because teleporters win games and I desperately want least-played heroes to get deserved buffs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.