[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ love Nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1457070982835.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457070982835.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
Why does /v/ love Nintendo?
>>
They do good games and doesn't afraid to censor
>>
if you dont love nintendo you are either an angry faggot or a heartless shit
>>
This is /v/ntendo.

And you shouldnt be surprised that 4chan is filled with manchildren neckbeards.
>>
It was trendy to hate them, so now it's trendy to love them
The cycle is almost going back though
>>
I don't think even Nintendo of America likes Nintendo.
>>
>>338055542
Or not a nu-male censorship apologist.
>>
/v/ has been a Nintendo fan site forever. There's no point in asking why, just accept it and move on. Things will never change, the Nintendo fans on here will be spouting shit like "NINTENDO WON E3!! NINTENDOMINATION!!" like they always do.
>>
File: 1462984810194.jpg (78 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1462984810194.jpg
78 KB, 600x720
>>338055860
>Nintendo fans on here will be spouting shit like "NINTENDO WON E3!!

Not this year.
>>
>>338055860
They will claim it this year aswell. Just wait for it. Despite Nintendo openly shitting in their mouths, they will claim it again.
>>
>>338055389
Hey there, did you already recover from the shame of mistakenly making the thread on /a/?
>>
>>338055389
Why do you unironically care about whether an anime girl is wearing lingerie or not in a video game?
How does it affect gameplay?
>>
>>338055860
2010 and 2014 Nintendo were objectively the E3 winners.
2015 and 2012 sucked for all of the big 3 (squeenix won 2015 desu). 2013 was Sony. 2011 was up in the air between all 3.
>>
I think a better question is why does /v/eogaf defend the PS4 for having no games?
>>
It doesn't anymore. And it used to. /v/ used to be nintendogaf. Shit against nintendo would get deleted asap. It was a crazy time.
>>
File: 1359712296704.jpg (30 KB, 542x472) Image search: [Google]
1359712296704.jpg
30 KB, 542x472
Well I can't answer for other people, but I like Nintendo and continue buying their products because they make good games.
I don't buy their bad games like sticker star and such, but absolutely do buy the good ones they release, which is far more frequent than most devs.

Why do you care about people liking a developer / publisher / console manufacturer? Is it because you're autistic?
>>
>>338055389
They make the best games.
>>
>>338056064
I would be shocked if we didn't have people spouting it this year as well.
>>
>>338055651
The fuck are you doing here then?
>>
>>338055389
>Why does /v/ love Nintendo?
What? go check >>338049665
Most posts are shitposts against Nintendo. /v/ is no more biased towards Nintendo. All Nintendo threads get inevitably derailed by shitposting. Long gone are the "nintendogaf" days. Mods don't even bother deleting shitposts anymore and people unironically trust those same shitposts, calling them "fair criticism".
>>
>>338056864
He's a neogaf shitposter that refuses to leave.
They act like victims all day and whine about how harrassed they are despite doing the most shitposting. They're like a weird combination of Australians and Canadians, and twice as bad as both combined.
>>
>>338055389
>>
>>338056971
/v/ was never nintendogaf. That was a meme made up by sonyggers to try and get mods to ignore all the shitposting they do.
It worked, so mods only delete the most autistic of shitposting now against Nintendo, and delete pretty much anything anti Sony immediately,
>>
>>338055389
I'm just waiting for the NX and Bayonetta 3.
>>
/v/ is not one person

Personally I haven't played a game of theirs since the GC
>>
I think a better question is, how did incredibly autistic sony ponies manage to turn /v/ from a board that was pro PC and pro gameplay, into a board that is now anti PC, and favors story to gameplay?

It's really amazing how much you can do if you shitpost fucking constantly about something.
>>
>>338057487
Well it also help that /v/irgins don't actually play vidya games.
>>
>WAHHHHH I WANT MY FEMALE CHARACTER IN MY WEEB TRASH RPGS TO HAVE BIG TITS FUCKING CENSORSHIP

strongly consider killing yourself
>>
>>338056443
they can't admit buying a $400 paperweight was a bad idea, duh
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.