[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Niche game has an excellent soundtrack >It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Momodora 4.jpg (69 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
Momodora 4.jpg
69 KB, 427x427
>Niche game has an excellent soundtrack
>It's not uploaded anywhere

Why is this allowed? Why do we need to buy OST's seperately from the games? Why the actual fuck don't you get the OST when you buy the game?
Utter fucking bullshit.
>>
>>338019835
Just rip it yourself.
>>
If it's on pc should have an accessible file system, get a player or tool to extract and or conver it

Worst case download audacity and record it live
>>
>>338019835
?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZBS5JOa-k
>>
>>338019835
Sometimes artists touch up the tracks to fit regular listening, as often game music is designed to loop with abrupt beginnings and ends. Obviously this is extra work.

Thats what the guy who made environmental station alpha's OST did anyway.
>>
>>338019835
just convert the songs from the game folder
>>
>>338020123
>>338020050

The music files are ".oggx", I tried googling that shit but couldn't find a single thing on it. I do of course know what regular .ogg files are, but not with the x at the end.
Any idea on how I'd go about converting these files?

>>338020156
Yeah that's what I've been forced to listen to for the time being, but I'd like to be able to put certain tracks on repeat and what not.
>>
>>338020326
Get youtube+ script and use the playlist in related videos
>>
>>338020326
download the video as a mp3
download audacity
cut the track for each song
???
meme
>>
>>338020326
Do a test by just renaming the extension to .ogg and seeing if that plays. If it doesn't then change it back. Sometimes a change of file extension is all that needs to be done
>>
File: Saionji.png (98 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Saionji.png
98 KB, 480x280
>>338020553
Well shit, it really was that simple. Thanks anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>338020326
Try pirating an audio converter software and run the .oggx files into something more usable. They're easy to use.
>>
just change the extension from oggx to ogg you dumb fuck
>>
>>338020194
That kinda thing is so low effort that it really shouldn't matter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.