[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WWWWEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL....!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1417094704930.gif (2 MB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1417094704930.gif
2 MB, 500x337
>WWWWEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL....!
>>
>>338015332

>Nintendo is asked about any further support for the Wii U
>>
File: bigslow.jpg (74 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
bigslow.jpg
74 KB, 450x350
>IT'S THE BIG SHOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>338015332
HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY
>>
File: bigshow2(1).jpg (701 KB, 2030x3000) Image search: [Google]
bigshow2(1).jpg
701 KB, 2030x3000
>>338015545

>Tfw you're the worst character in professional wrestling
>>
File: romanticreigns.png (434 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
romanticreigns.png
434 KB, 637x357
>>338015774
>>
COWBOY DAN'S A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE COWBOY SCENE
>>
>>338016496
HE GOES TO THE RESERVATION DRINKS AND GETS MEAN
>>
>>338015332
THE FUCK YOU TALKIN' BOUT OIL?
BITCH, YOU COOKIN?
>>
WHO DO WE HAVE HERE
>>
>>338015774
>you were supposed to be the next Andre the Giant
>Hulk insisted on dropping the title to you and letting you go over, like, a month into WCW
>you turned into a jobber to the stars at best
>the fans hate you and want you to quit because you can barely work
>you admit in interviews that you are useful and still have a job because you're completely spineless and will do what anyone says without question

At least he will have a great retirement.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.